Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Constitutional rights?????

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by convikt
Thats fine for the mods to delete anything they want...not talking about them directly. I'm talking about wining mofo's that stick up for other people, and send numerous complaints to the moderators to delete the post. You have the right NOT to "click" on any thread, just like the rest of us have the right to say what is on our minds. This "private club" requires memebership, which we are clearly members of. If this was some average joe, and not someone that gave a motor or 2 away, then this wouldnt even be an issue. But, again, I am a member of this "community" and I have the right to say whats on my mind. Like it or not. Ban me, delete me, cancel my precious membership as I will make it though life with out the womanly gosip that people get pissy over.

Thats ok, anyone can distort the meanings of our constitution, that almost means nothing anymore anyways. Time for Turkey and family. Yes, even a piece of Shit like me has family. Ooops I said ****. Maybe I will get banned from here permanently. But thats ok. At least my pursiut of happiness can not be taken away.
First off...unless they told you they reported you you have no idea their whining got your post deleted.

Secondly...even if they did report you it is still up to the moderators discretion to delete the post or not. If it got deleted it most likely would have been anyway even if no one complained.

Thirdly...just because you are a member of this community doesn't give you the right to say whatever you feel. This is a privately owned message board and the owners/moderators dictate what can and can not be said here.

No one has been distorting the constitution here...they are absolutely right about what the founding fathers had intended it mean. If the first amendment meant anyone could say anything freely then there would be no basis for slander or liable lawsuits.

Oh and Happy Thanksgiving everyone !
Old 11-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by convikt
Thats fine for the mods to delete anything they want...not talking about them directly. I'm talking about wining mofo's that stick up for other people, and send numerous complaints to the moderators to delete the post. You have the right NOT to "click" on any thread, just like the rest of us have the right to say what is on our minds. This "private club" requires memebership, which we are clearly members of. If this was some average joe, and not someone that gave a motor or 2 away, then this wouldnt even be an issue. But, again, I am a member of this "community" and I have the right to say whats on my mind. Like it or not. Ban me, delete me, cancel my precious membership as I will make it though life with out the womanly gosip that people get pissy over.

Thats ok, anyone can distort the meanings of our constitution, that almost means nothing anymore anyways. Time for Turkey and family. Yes, even a piece of Shit like me has family. Ooops I said SHIT. Maybe I will get banned from here permanently. But thats ok. At least my pursiut of happiness can not be taken away.

i just laugh and laugh and laugh, "hey what the F about my rights to free speech, AND THEN GO AND COMPLAIN WHEN SOMEONE ELSE USES THEIR RIGHT TO FREE AND BITCH ABOUT YOU. that right tar, thats sum funny stuff.

happy thanksgiving donny.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Little known fact....
School newspapers are not protected under the first amendment.

Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier

Long story short, schools have the right to set high standards for student speech disseminated via items like a school newspaper. Although, my professor taught us that the school newspaper was considered a class assignment and wasn't protected free speech.

Either way, the 1st Amendments has its limits. If you have to have an account to join, you are subject to the rules and regulations of the message board.

More succinctly, sucks to be you.