Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever... >

1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree2900Likes

1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Selling these F1s+spares+esc/motor+tires+bodies and servos.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ca-servos.html
Old 07-16-2014, 05:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

make sure you also get the graphite top plate and aluminum pod plates for the v2, the stock plastic ones flex too much are unusable. I would also get the trf shock and side damper tube to replace the inconsistent micro shocks in the kit.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:30 PM
Tech Regular

Hello
i did a full review for the exotek F1R2 here in french

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Photocycler
Thanks for the great info

2 questions,

1.) Do you know if the stock wheels that come with the kit are for the foam tires? Looks like they will work

2.) Will those rims work, http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXXPZ2&P=7
And don't forget when using the foam wheels with the rubber tires, you need to put a small air hole in the wheel.

Panda
Old 07-18-2014, 07:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

The Danish site F1RC now in English!

We're going 100% international August the 1st. Many of you have the latest months been asking for a english version, and now we're ready.

We also have some big news this late summer/autumn with new website etc. Stay tuned :-)

https://www.facebook.com/f1rcnet
Old 07-21-2014, 12:23 PM
Tech Master

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora La Reina de Los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula, California, Unites States of America
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Just got my hands on a TRF101w.

What bodies can I use for this car?
Old 07-21-2014, 12:23 PM
Tech Master

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora La Reina de Los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula, California, Unites States of America
Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Old 07-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi, I am new to R/C F1 but it is something I want to get into since a new on-road track recently opened in my area. From what I've researched so far, the Tamiya F series cars seem to be the standard for F1 cars, so I wanted to get a Tamiya car. The problem is that to me, the top-spec Tamiya cars are well out of my budget, and their less hardcore kits seem cheap and plasticy and delicate.

Wasn't long till I found out about the Yeah Racing Transformula kit which seems to replace most of the parts of the car and doesn't cost much, so now to the main question;

If I buy the Yeah Racing Transformula kit, what parts will I need to build a car based around that kit? (excluding electronics) Keep in mind that I want a '90s styled F1 car, so I guess that means I have to complete the kit with F103 parts. A parts list with part numbers would help me greatly, HOWEVER, it would help if you notified me of upgrades which I should consider buying in place of the original parts. Keep in mind I'm planning to use brushless/lipo power, so drivetrain upgrades are a must. Thanks

PS-I've been bashing 1/8 Brushless and Nitro Off-road vehicles for years, so you don't have to dumb it down too much lol
Old 07-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lagcisco

Any F103 body will be a tad short, but will fit. All F104 bodies fit.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CharlieJT
Hi, I am new to R/C F1 but it is something I want to get into since a new on-road track recently opened in my area. From what I've researched so far, the Tamiya F series cars seem to be the standard for F1 cars, so I wanted to get a Tamiya car. The problem is that to me, the top-spec Tamiya cars are well out of my budget, and their less hardcore kits seem cheap and plasticy and delicate.

Wasn't long till I found out about the Yeah Racing Transformula kit which seems to replace most of the parts of the car and doesn't cost much, so now to the main question;

If I buy the Yeah Racing Transformula kit, what parts will I need to build a car based around that kit? (excluding electronics) Keep in mind that I want a '90s styled F1 car, so I guess that means I have to complete the kit with F103 parts. A parts list with part numbers would help me greatly, HOWEVER, it would help if you notified me of upgrades which I should consider buying in place of the original parts. Keep in mind I'm planning to use brushless/lipo power, so drivetrain upgrades are a must. Thanks

PS-I've been bashing 1/8 Brushless and Nitro Off-road vehicles for years, so you don't have to dumb it down too much lol
Get a SpeedPassion SP-1, and you will not regret it. Best car for the money.
Old 07-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CharlieJT

I have a Tamiya F104 for sale along with f103 front suspension parts, tires, and other spare parts. I am willing to male you a great deal for everything or whatever you want.
If you want to check it out, here's the link: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...are-parts.html
Old 07-23-2014, 10:38 PM
Tech Adept

Hey guys,

Anyone ever painted/built one of these?

http://www.rc-expert.com/110-unpaint...13-p-5545.html

I'm thinking of doing one up for my F110, does anyone have any tips for putting pods on and the front wing braces? Is it just glue or are bolts better? Has anyone actually used one of these exact bodies? I'm just wondering if the rear wing end plates are seperate?

Want to paint it up like so.

Old 07-23-2014, 10:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ROB784
Hey guys,

Anyone ever painted/built one of these?

http://www.rc-expert.com/110-unpaint...13-p-5545.html

I'm thinking of doing one up for my F110, does anyone have any tips for putting pods on and the front wing braces? Is it just glue or are bolts better? Has anyone actually used one of these exact bodies? I'm just wondering if the rear wing end plates are seperate?

Want to paint it up like so.

After one year with the SERPENT F110 I can pretty safely say that you will lose most of the rear due to the rear pod on the F110. pictured below is the pod cut out to fit a SP F64 body as you can see it is cut so there is free movement in the pod area sorry to give you this info. If you still want that body on the F110 it would be only a shelf queen as the pod will catch on the body.
Attached Thumbnails 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...-p1010111.jpg   1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...-006.jpg  
Old 07-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Tech Adept

Is that because the pod goes down so low at the back? Wondering if those bolt on side channels that go to the rear wheels would cover the bit that's hacked away.
Old 07-23-2014, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

YES I was actually staring at that for some time before replying to you and i'd say you'll still need to cut, you could try lifting the adjustable body mounts to accommodate but that would make it very high and it will not be flush with the bottom of the chassis and that just does not look right. I tis an unfortunate problem with F1s trying to get other bodies to fit all brands, so far the SPEED PASSION F68 and factory SERPENT (DRAGON RC) made bodies are the ones that fit best in my opinion.

If you dont mind spending the money to try then go for it and see just did not want you spend hard earned cash on something that will look nothing like you have envisioned.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.