rcmodel.hk Warning!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

rcmodel.hk Warning!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 01:33 AM
Tech Elite

It used to be one of the better online shops but their stock is getting worse. Hope it will be better again otherwise he will loose customers and he can close his doors like some other merchants did in the past like precisionrc.com
Old 11-02-2011, 02:42 AM
Tech Rookie

They should not wait, just close since their support is crap
That combined with poor stock is equalent to close straight away.
I have been waiting for well over a year for them to reply to any of my open complaint but all of a sudden, they do not know how to read or write in english, go figure!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 07:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Buy an item 11 november and they post it on 18 november !!!!
7 days to post little parcel.....
Last time i order RCmodels
Old 11-18-2011, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

That's because they haven't got any stock! it takes a week to receive them your ordered item
Old 11-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Stephtruc
Buy an item 11 november and they post it on 18 november !!!!
7 days to post little parcel.....
Last time i order RCmodels
I hate when this happens! Shipping times is a huge factor when I chose where to buy. Some companies don't realize how important this is.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This site takes me back awhile lol. My last order with them ('05) was quite the episode. After everything was complete and I was waiting patiently for everything to ship out the email debacle started. First one, the tire shores I chose was not in stock. Great, let's go with this one then. Then, it was the color of something else, and then other items suddenly were not in stock. That whole email process took about two weeks. It got to a point I was telling then to just put whatever they had and ship out, I just stopped caring since I knew the best I could do was a store credit and not a refund. In any case I did finally receive most of the items and had a store credit for about $15. I tried collecting on that later but to this day that money is still sitting there. All emails went ignored including their little online complaint thing they had going. In any case $15 isn't a lot of money compared to what we spend on this crazy hobby but it sure could've bought me a better lunch today than that boring cheese bagel I had. Stick with the big guys over there I say....Mart, Mushroom, Market. No problems there at all.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:22 PM
Tech Master

Rcmarket is the best so far
Takes 4 days from HK to UK....
Old 04-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Cuctomer SERVICE ?

Well when your getting frustrated it will reflect, if you are in business then you should operate accordingly, I got an e-mail from paypal stating that the order was pending a shipping fee !? after I had payed the chart and the US$5.91 stated shipping amount, I have tried to contact the shop, nothing several e-mails not interested, paypal have been shit also, all seem awesome at taking your dollar and stop there, I'm now left wondering where and what is happening to my order and money ? its been a week and a half so far. You guys that bash customers that receive a bad experience are pretty on yourselves hope ya feeling good seems like your praying on arguments people just want there shit, maybe the company should advertise "buy off us we cheap but shit, can sell you anything but no guarantee we deliver contact us if you dare" put a ha ha at the end !! see how that works for ya, if /when I receive I will not return.