Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Xcelorin Brushless

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Just wondering... What's a good deal on a used Xcelorin 1:10 scale sensored ESC? I've been looking around for these cause I heard they stay really cool, and also want to get a good deal...

Suggestions are appreciated!
Old 10-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Originally Posted by rocketron
Maybe a question asked already but when your connecting the receiver battery are you removing the RED (+) wire from the esc recvr plug? I have used the losi esc in 1S without problems doing this and I also used a small lipo 2s 180mah recr battery.
I did not have the red wire removed. I did try that but still nothing. Can you take a picture or wiring diagram of how you have your 1s setup. Also what settings are you running int he ESC program?.

Thanks for your help
Old 10-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Originally Posted by Bugger234
Just wondering... What's a good deal on a used Xcelorin 1:10 scale sensored ESC? I've been looking around for these cause I heard they stay really cool, and also want to get a good deal...

I payed $50 for mine, I thought it was a pretty good deal. I have been running it in blinky mode 21.5 USGT and it works great for that. If I can get it to run 1s it'll be going into my oval car.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bugger234

I have a brand new one if you want, just fitted once to see if it worked in my TC3 but the wiring was too tight so it never run and got RSpro in between and HW Xerun 120A, so it is back in its box.

You are welcome to it, but I am in France so I need to check postage to where you live.