R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Tekin RS ESC sensored (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/218152-tekin-rs-esc-sensored.html)

Tradin Paint 01-18-2013 06:23 AM

HotWire Module

I can't beleive it is taking so long for Tekin to come out with an update to the Hotwire that would allow it to be used with a smartphone or some other smaller device other than a PC.

I think it is obvious how Viper copied the Tekin technology in developing their ESC line, it sucks when I keep hearing people saying how great their Progague is. When will we have something similar/better than the Progague. I hate to see Tekin getting passed up in technology.

We keep hearing it is in the works. When will this development be complete?

Randy_Pike 01-18-2013 08:10 AM

Relax, the wait will be worth it...

Edwin Pibal 01-19-2013 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike (Post 11693809)

thats all i needed to hear 8)

Sean B. 01-19-2013 02:04 AM

I highly doubt it. The wait was supposed to be worth it on the v2 motors wich took like two years. Who can wait that long?

EskimoGangsta 01-19-2013 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Sean B. (Post 11697722)
I highly doubt it. The wait was supposed to be worth it on the v2 motors wich took like two years. Who can wait that long?

I can wait. everything tekin has done has been excellent. I've yet to try a v2 motor. but i'll probably buy one for the off road season. Their products are awesome but their customer support is the best!

speedybill 01-19-2013 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike (Post 11693809)

Com'on Randy

RC Guyz patient??
:weird::lol::sneaky:

LOW ET 01-19-2013 11:31 AM

what ever they come out with better handle mod motors with ease.

Satish 01-20-2013 12:36 PM

Tekin Forum

Can someone tell me whats going on with Tekins forum, its been down along time.

thx

s

JustinD413 01-20-2013 01:10 PM

Do Amy of u guys know if there's a way to stop the tekin rs and rs pro from making that loud noise when you hit te brakes? It's really annoying but other than that this speedo is great

mashimarowu 01-20-2013 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by JustinD413 (Post 11702999)
Do Amy of u guys know if there's a way to stop the tekin rs and rs pro from making that loud noise when you hit te brakes? It's really annoying but other than that this speedo is great

The only noise your esc should produce is beeping noises, which is usually only when you turn it on or make changes... Your brakes sound come from the motor itself...

nmdesertracer 01-20-2013 02:14 PM

http://pisces.bbystatic.com/image2/B...anvasWidth=500

InspGadgt 01-20-2013 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by mashimarowu (Post 11703146)
The only noise your esc should produce is beeping noises, which is usually only when you turn it on or make changes... Your brakes sound come from the motor itself...

Actually even the beeps are generated by the motor...the ESC by itself makes no noise. If your getting a loud noise under braking it is either from your motor or drive train. Motor issues could be a sensor wire that is starting to fail, sensor board that is starting to fail, or a bad solder joint on the motor wires.

mashimarowu 01-20-2013 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by InspGadgt (Post 11703279)
Actually even the beeps are generated by the motor...the ESC by itself makes no noise. If your getting a loud noise under braking it is either from your motor or drive train. Motor issues could be a sensor wire that is starting to fail, sensor board that is starting to fail, or a bad solder joint on the motor wires.

lol yes, my mind was in some other place when I typed that message.

JustinD413 01-20-2013 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by mashimarowu (Post 11703146)

i know that it is not my motor because i use different motors depending on what track i am racing on. Here is a video of me racing. Listen to when i hit the brakes at the turn right in front of me and you should hear it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFoGeyX6kyA

JustinD413 01-20-2013 02:52 PM

any other suggestions guys?