Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
23T motor thread >

23T motor thread

23T motor thread

Old 10-22-2003, 09:37 AM
  #331  
Tech Addict
 
LeoChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 568
Default Dave :

Is Real stand up 6 port type !

The X-Bursh good than green Hi silver bursh ?

Thankyou !
LeoChan is offline  
Old 10-24-2003, 01:32 AM
  #332  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Dave :

Originally posted by LeoChan
Is Real stand up 6 port type !

The X-Bursh good than green Hi silver bursh ?

Thankyou !

Ok I tried a few different brushes for the Tectro 6 port type and it runs best with Atlas hi silvers....the X-Brush made the comm wear a bit faster and I didn't notice and difference in Power.
-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 10-24-2003, 01:53 AM
  #333  
Tech Addict
 
LeoChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 568
Default Dave :

Do you have X-Bursh photo ?
LeoChan is offline  
Old 10-24-2003, 02:00 AM
  #334  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 34
Default Putnam Brush

Hi Dave,

Having read this thread and found that you are using the Putname brush which can provide high performance. I would like to know which Putname brush you are using. The Red, Blue or the Green shunt.

And I would also like to know the recommended spring for Yok's SR, ST, LR and LT.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Kenny
kennykay is offline  
Old 10-24-2003, 04:02 AM
  #335  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Putnam Brush

Originally posted by kennykay
Hi Dave,

Having read this thread and found that you are using the Putname brush which can provide high performance. I would like to know which Putname brush you are using. The Red, Blue or the Green shunt.

And I would also like to know the recommended spring for Yok's SR, ST, LR and LT.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Kenny


On the SR and ST I tend to use the new X-brush now...and the springs are the Red and green Trinity combo... but on the SR I run Red Red sometimes if the track is small..

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 10-24-2003, 04:04 AM
  #336  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Dave :

Originally posted by LeoChan
Do you have X-Bursh photo ?
give me a day and I`ll post a picture of the Putman X-brush

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 10-25-2003, 06:56 AM
  #337  
Tech Addict
 
LeoChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 568
Default Dave :

Thanks !
LeoChan is offline  
Old 10-26-2003, 05:51 AM
  #338  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 34
Yoko SR at 36700 RPM

Hi Dave,

Having read your post on 14 July which said that your SR can reach 36700 RPM at 7.2V at 7 amp at your MMS. I think this is amazing.

The SR of mine only read 30000 RPM at 7.2 V at 6.9 amp at my MMS. I am using the brush the come with the motor. I have trued the comm, aligned the brush hood, oiled the bushing with mirage busing oil and run-in the brush before testing.

Gratefule to have your enlightenment on how to prep the motor to get better performance.

Thanks in advance.

Regads,
Kenny
kennykay is offline  
Old 10-26-2003, 05:54 AM
  #339  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 34
Default Putname Brush

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your advice on Putname Brush on the Yoko SR.

Regards,
Kenny
kennykay is offline  
Old 10-26-2003, 02:07 PM
  #340  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Yoko SR at 36700 RPM

Originally posted by kennykay
Hi Dave,

Having read your post on 14 July which said that your SR can reach 36700 RPM at 7.2V at 7 amp at your MMS. I think this is amazing.

The SR of mine only read 30000 RPM at 7.2 V at 6.9 amp at my MMS. I am using the brush the come with the motor. I have trued the comm, aligned the brush hood, oiled the bushing with mirage busing oil and run-in the brush before testing.

Gratefule to have your enlightenment on how to prep the motor to get better performance.

Thanks in advance.

Regads,
Kenny

OK I'll give you a few hints' and I'll get a picture up of the most recient SR that I have and the RPM Readings

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Old 10-26-2003, 05:19 PM
  #341  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 34
Default

Thanks, Dave. I shall wait your enlightenment.

Regards,
Kenny
kennykay is offline  
Old 11-02-2003, 10:00 AM
  #342  
Tech Addict
 
LeoChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 568
Default Dave :

Photo ?
LeoChan is offline  
Old 11-02-2003, 10:35 AM
  #343  
Tech Addict
 
LeoChan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 568
Default Dave :

The Putnam burshes green hi silver brushes only lai down ?
do you know have stand-up ?

Thanks !
LeoChan is offline  
Old 11-02-2003, 11:04 AM
  #344  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (13)
 
Korey Harbke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Redmond, WA
Posts: 6,176
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Where is a good website that I can get the Yokomo SR motor? Thanks

-Sushi Boy
Korey Harbke is offline  
Old 11-03-2003, 03:11 AM
  #345  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,087
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Re: Dave :

Originally posted by LeoChan
The Putnam burshes green hi silver brushes only lai down ?
do you know have stand-up ?

Thanks !

Yes the Greens and Blues are Laydown...but you can re-grind them for a stand up hood

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.