Wiki Posts
Search

REEDY RACE 2008 IS ON!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 06:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 107 (99%+)
Wink

sent my entry in......Good Luck to all...

Last edited by lbckevin; 04-15-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 06:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Billy Im your friend if you still want me to be! Just tired of seeing you get screwed!! By the way the track is SWEEEET with all the improvements to the track!! See you Sat!!!

King of the B- Ok Im sorry August! You get what the hell my point is so stop being RETARTED!!

Look good luck to everyone going to the race one thing I do know is that the race is being run at a great track and a great crew will be running the show and it will be a first class event!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
If there is anybody out their that wants to be my friend, I can get you in the Reedy Race. I have conections, I'm short on friends,LOL.

Billy
Is airfare included in this "friend" deal? If not then forget it
Old 04-14-2008, 07:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Matt your in the air force you can pay your own way to be Billys friend!!!!!!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I can’t believe it, I have 3 friends already in one day, 1st friend everybody is on his a$$ for the post, the 2nd one wants me to pay for his air flight and the 3rd wants shade and AC. Dam, what's next, my 4th friend wants my wife and kids,lol. DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize I do not need friends, screw you all, LMAO. I will just go back and be lonely.

I can tell you one thing, if I don't get in to the Reedy Race, I am cancelling the race, LMAO. I will burn it down and move to L.A. and start over.

Tri-Tip on Friday night at my house, ROLL CALL?

Back to the Reedy Race........Let's GO RACING
Old 04-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Daddy, little BlackedOutREVO needs some rc car stuff

Haha
Old 04-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Tech Master

WOW! What a wonderful surprise I get when I come online after a couple of days being away in Europe at My MUCHMORE SPONSORED Euro Touring Series Featuring the MUCHMORE SWEEP TIRE! I guess there is a first for everything in life and this is the first time for me that someone has personally attacked me, questioned my integrity and said that I brought politics into an event I am organizing and that my intension's were anything other than trying to put together the best event for the sponsors, racers and race venue.

Who ever you are Bigdog, you obviously do not know me very well or have raced at any of the events I have organized. Because if you did, you would know that the customer (i.e. the racer) has always been the most important thing to me both in my hobby shop as well as in my events. I have worked tirelessly over the past years to build a reputation of fairness and producing the best events anywhere! I have tried to get support from all sides of the industry and all companies involved in our wonderful hobby. I have also tried to surround myself with the most professional and experienced team I can. All of these factors have helped us produce the best events possible, and for you to come on a public forum and accuse me of these things really is sad.

Great thing about being in America is that you have a choice! You do not have to participate in the event and if you think it is being run like a political campaign. I suggest you contact Mike Reedy and offer your services to them and let them know you can run a better event. That way I can race the Reedy race and spend some more time with my friends that have supported us for so many years. But don’t worry, I won’t accuse you of doing anything to ruin it.

You comment on how I (oh yeah, I have to assume you are talking about me since you did not say my name directly), On how I could take this very important race and basically ruin it, really offends me. I have put many years into helping make this race the best possible. Mike Reedy is a true legend in our industry and means more to me than you will ever know.

Jamie and Jack said it 100% correct and I thank them for stepping in while I was away. When will the tire choice be decided? For the reasons that both Jamie and Jack stated, as soon as we can.

Thanks to all who support what we are trying to do in a short amount of time.

Sincerely,
Scotty Ernst
[email protected]
[email protected]
Old 04-14-2008, 10:36 PM
Tech Addict

the way i follow this thread, there are two things going on here that are affecting the announcement of the spec tire:

1: the race was announced later in the year than usual and that results in entries being taken later, hotels being announced later, rules being announced later, tires being selected later, etc...

2: the number of options for pre-mounts available in the quantity required to put on a race like this is lower than years past. somebody's gotta get james nguyen out of retirement and ship him a few crates of tires to glue up

scotty, don't let bigdog get to you. like most big dogs, he's all bark
Old 04-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Tech Addict

Giddday,

is there any word on which motors will be legal for the spec class or will it be ROAR legal motors only?

thanks
Mike
Old 04-15-2008, 09:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Billy, your wife is a sweetheart...way to good for you...but I'll still be your friend anyways (if you'll have me).
Old 04-15-2008, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Scotty, that was only the opinion of ONE person. If you please 90 percent of people then you're doing GREAT. You'll never make everyone happy, but you're way above the curve. Don't let people like that get you down.
Old 04-15-2008, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Isn't it amazing that in general we only hear about the negative things and hardly ever hear about the positive things in the world today?
Old 04-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Unfortunately, it's our nature to dwell on the negative things and often overlook the positive
Old 04-15-2008, 12:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Look I know I am the BAD GUY for having an opinion about something! What I posted was and is felt by more then just me but I am not going to put everyone on blast on what I have heared! I am sorry if feelings were hurt but I just would hate to see suck a FANTASTIC race be neglected thats all! I am not going to apologize for my opinions. I am sorry Scotty yes you dont know me my name is Dujuan Moore I am local nobody I know but after reading some of the problems I have on this thread along with some other things like the tires I just thought I would speak on it!! I have personally run at other Reedy races before they were at the tamiya track, that were bad experiences because the tire choice was strictly picked because of politics and not because they were the best tire for the event! Like I said before Im sure everything will be just fine and the event will be another great one! Peace!!!
Old 04-15-2008, 01:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The BGC has spoken! (like that one stlnlst?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.