Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Around The Table With Paul Lemieux(RC-America/Thunderpower) >

Around The Table With Paul Lemieux(RC-America/Thunderpower)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Around The Table With Paul Lemieux(RC-America/Thunderpower)

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Paul What's up, nice seeing you in jersey this past weekend. See you at the nats
Old 08-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Paul What's up, nice seeing you in jersey this past weekend. See you at the nats
Ditto what he said, just not that nats part. I'll see you soon someplace, thansk for all the help and stay fast.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Hi Paul, when using the new epic I guass meter. Is it better to have a closer High n Low reading or bigger difference??

Thanks,
Old 08-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Paul,
I was wondering how you had your car setup for 17.5 the other night? Is the setup close to your 10.5 Novak Setup?
Dave
Old 09-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

concrats to paul at iic nice run and great show to watch
Old 09-15-2009, 08:11 AM
Gravity RC

Hi all, sorry i have let the thread slip again. been gone racing for a while.

Originally Posted by D-nicest
Hi, thanks i had a great time, see ya soon

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Ditto what he said, just not that nats part. I'll see you soon someplace, thansk for all the help and stay fast.
LOL trying.

Originally Posted by Scott B
Hi Paul, when using the new epic I guass meter. Is it better to have a closer High n Low reading or bigger difference??

Thanks,
Hi Scott, idealy you want the reading to be equal but thats not going to happen that often. closer the better though.
Thanks
Originally Posted by dragracer72nova
Paul,
I was wondering how you had your car setup for 17.5 the other night? Is the setup close to your 10.5 Novak Setup?
Dave
Hi dave, i know its a little late now but my car then was accually closer to my reedy race set up than anything. Thanks

Originally Posted by RLMW VQ
concrats to paul at iic nice run and great show to watch

Thanks much!
Old 09-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

hey paul its bryon from oshkosh im looking to buy a new xray, should i buy the 009 or should i wait for alittle while yet, hint hint anything new coming soon
Old 09-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Paul, thanks for the setup help at the IIC.
Old 09-15-2009, 04:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Paul congrats at vegas your my hero .are you going to make time zones race in nov. .give me a ring and we'll set up a trip to your favirote place you know the one the pop o top talk at you latter
Old 09-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Thanks

Paul,

Man just wanted to Thankyou for all your help during the week. I never been on a Team that you could go to the Top guy and he would help you without hesitation. Also you helped anyone who asked and your attitude never changed. Bro your AWESOME !!! and you still won.

Thanks again

Mike Molina
Old 09-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by King of B Main
Paul,

Man just wanted to Thankyou for all your help during the week. I never been on a Team that you could go to the Top guy and he would help you without hesitation. Also you helped anyone who asked and your attitude never changed. Bro your AWESOME !!! and you still won.

Thanks again

Mike Molina
Weird, right? This guy is great!!! What's good Paul? Are you going to the US Open in Kissimmee this year?
Old 09-15-2009, 05:13 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Paul L - Thanks for your help with my XRay ECS drive shafts at IIC Vegas. I didn't ask you this then, but how often do you rebuild your drive shafts? To be safe I ended up rebuilding them after every three runs (open practice + last two rounds of qualifying, and then before the main making sure to run my car in the morning's open practice too).
Old 09-16-2009, 07:51 AM
Gravity RC

Originally Posted by ehlert
hey paul its bryon from oshkosh im looking to buy a new xray, should i buy the 009 or should i wait for alittle while yet, hint hint anything new coming soon
Hi Byron. Im not really sure, Xray dosent really keep me in the loop on new things like this (I have blown their cover a few times) LOL. i have heared of parts that they are testing but that is nothing new.

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone
Paul, thanks for the setup help at the IIC.
No Problem! hope i was some help

Originally Posted by bigdadracing
Paul congrats at vegas your my hero .are you going to make time zones race in nov. .give me a ring and we'll set up a trip to your favirote place you know the one the pop o top talk at you latter
Hey Russ, still not sure on that race. Thanks man, See ya

Originally Posted by King of B Main
Paul,

Thanks again

Mike Molina
Hi Mike, Thanks a lot!. I had a blast, you could have come over more. see ya soon

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
Weird, right? This guy is great!!! What's good Paul? Are you going to the US Open in Kissimmee this year?
, Im not sure if im coming to the us open or not, me and Ralph have not talked about it yet.

Originally Posted by hanulec
Paul L - Thanks for your help with my XRay ECS drive shafts at IIC Vegas. I didn't ask you this then, but how often do you rebuild your drive shafts? To be safe I ended up rebuilding them after every three runs (open practice + last two rounds of qualifying, and then before the main making sure to run my car in the morning's open practice too).
No problem, when their new i take them apart, grease them heavely then i locktight the set screws and almost break my wrench off tightining them, that way i know that they are not coming apart. then after every 10 or 15 runs I will motorspray them so they are totally clean and re grease them, but i dont ever take them apart. I use the Xray graphite grease and completely cover the joints, then i might even hit the joint with a small dash of motor spray to thin out the grease and get it back down in to the nooks and crannys. just make sure they get smothered then the outside wiped off so it dosent fling absolutely everywhere. But i leave them built after i wrench them down and locktite them, I figure that is the best way to (hopefully) never have them come apart.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

thx for info paul, i just ordered a 009 today
Old 09-19-2009, 01:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hi paul

Im having trouble with my bladders swelling very fast and i cant bleed them though the shock cap as im useing alloy ones how can i fix this and im useing xray oil to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.