Search
Like Tree5Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 09:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by xxxkat
rc-zombies,were you at the state race last year in bakersfield?
nope...raced very little last year... my 1yo son now 2 kept me busy.. I might be at SWR Sunday for some practice time...
Old 03-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Tech Adept

hey people,
any recommended shops that carrys parts for my fish besides speed tech?
thanks in advance.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:36 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

just speedtech...can't go wrong with Steve, he takes good care of us fish racers...
Old 03-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally posted by elephant
hey people,
thanks in advance.
ele... if you got concerns.. let steve know. he'll work with you to get whatever parts you need. he's always getting parts in and out.

he's always gotten me parts i needed. and its harder for me because i run a pink R3. so the alum. parts are a bit harder to come by.

cant go wrong with speedtech rc when it comes to supporting your FISH
Old 03-05-2004, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Hebiki
ele... if you got concerns.. let steve know. he'll work with you to get whatever parts you need. he's always getting parts in and out.

he's always gotten me parts i needed. and its harder for me because i run a pink R3. so the alum. parts are a bit harder to come by.

cant go wrong with speedtech rc when it comes to supporting your FISH
can't go wrong with speedtech for just about anything you need! Oh and thanks for the Mars R advice.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

awol

anytime dude. anytime u got a question. let me know. if i dont know the answer, im always racing with Robert from Ko.. so i usually ask him
Old 03-05-2004, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Don't worry Gaz, looks like I'm sticking with the Cuda for a while yet I'm a little worried about using it outdoors though don't want to scratch the chassis up like I did to the original.
I've not had internet access for the last couple days, boy is it annoying when you can't check for messages.

It was quite funny on Monday, the two new Pro 4's at the club finaly had a diff for the front and they both strugled badly. One guy didn't even manage his usual A final placing and the other, the Club champ didn't win like he usualy does, infact he finished behind me and I was 4th
Talk about a bad qualifying night, I was driving ok but it was hard to tell thanks to an eratic handling car. The one thing I usualy check and I didn't do it that night until before the finals, two suspension arms were loose no wonder the car was different on every corner I had to start 6th on the grid then actualy got stuck in 8th for the first couple of minutes, and had to battle past two cars to be able to get into the hunt for the top 5 cars. A little gentle persuasion was needed one mate just seemed to keep taking the most difficult lines so even when I was along side i couldn't pass.

I'm looking forward to a trip to Carlisle next Sunday, will need a new 19turn motor though
Old 03-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Regional Moderator

hey people,
thanks in advance.

Thought you where selling that stinky fish and going yoko all the way now???
Old 03-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Tech Regular

Herm,
can get you with Demon Power by next weekend no worries....and you know it makes sense

Can even go as far as giving you the ideal settings for your cirrus to use with it too!!
Old 03-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Tech Adept

ko i didnt say that, i just go back n forth between the two.cya.

people my earlier post was nothing agaist steve,he took care of me,just that sometimes when the parts is out of stock it would be nice to have a second source. thats all.

peace.
Old 03-05-2004, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

people my earlier post was nothing agaist steve,he took care of me,just that sometimes when the parts is out of stock it would be nice to have a second source. thats all.

peace.
there's nothing wrong with having a backup. only problem is that there aren't many places other than in japan... r10 should have everything you want if steve doesn't have it. I always wait on steve though cause i know what to expect from him.

Last edited by AWOLsoldier; 03-05-2004 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Regional Moderator

peace.

Oh ok if you say so
Old 03-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

peace.
Elephant,

I understand what you mean, and I will try harder to always have good stock on hand

Thanks

Steve Wang
Old 03-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

First of all, thank you all for your support. I must apologize for not posting as much in here lately. I haven't been racing much in the past couple of weeks as I have family visiting from out of the country. I will be back on the track next week, and if I discover any good setups or tips, I'll make sure to post it on here I think the Reedy Race is looking good for us this year. Hopefully we can do as well or better than we did last year

Steve Wang
Old 03-06-2004, 01:19 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Isn't a big deal Steve, family comes before racing...hope you enjoy them while they are here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.