Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree5Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 07:53 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

It has always been hard to read through a days posts with JDM and Ko, but now we have Zombies and Teeth as well... phew, I just read 2 pages since I went to work about 10 hours ago!
Old 08-08-2003, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Ko Racer
oh man you guys in the UK crack me up trousers
Hey, you're the ones who can't even spell colour properly
just remember what country the language you supposedly speak is named after
Old 08-08-2003, 08:01 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Randman
It has always been hard to read through a days posts with JDM and Ko, but now we have Zombies and Teeth as well... phew, I just read 2 pages since I went to work about 10 hours ago!
yeah tell me about it a few hours away and 2 to 3 pages to read when you get back
Old 08-08-2003, 08:05 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

( dont forget belts are to hold your pants up)
Old 08-08-2003, 08:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Dave has told me that the NSX body is the way to go. They definately are lightweight..

and they look so SA-WEET
Old 08-08-2003, 08:20 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Wish they would make the front a little higher so you didnt have to do the shock cutouts, but still a good lookin body
Old 08-08-2003, 09:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

The Speedway PAL graphite center shaft and the aluminum transponder mount are in stock. I'm updating the website right now, should be up tonight.

Steve Wang
Old 08-08-2003, 09:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

The Speedway PAL graphite center shaft and the aluminum transponder mount are in stock. I'm updating the website right now, should be up tonight.

Steve Wang
Did you get my pink graphite shaft in that bundle?
Old 08-08-2003, 09:33 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Have a question for Dave or anyone who might know. 3680YEN,A027 BARACCUDA R2 TITANIUM HEX ROBE SCREW & WRENCH SET, found that on the R10 site, would that be the titanium screw set for the R2?

I'm propably going to order a few parts from R10 soon, any of you local guys want anything?
Old 08-08-2003, 10:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

Steve Wang
Hey Steve,

Any idea when you will be getting in the PAL drive system to go with the graphite center shaft? I hope it is sometime soon.

Thanks, Mike
Old 08-08-2003, 10:11 PM
Regional Moderator

Have a question for Dave or anyone who might know. 3680YEN,A027 BARACCUDA R2 TITANIUM HEX ROBE SCREW & WRENCH SET, found that on the R10 site, would that be the titanium screw set for the R2?

I'm propably going to order a few parts from R10 soon, any of you local guys want anything?

Thats them thats the part # from comet
Old 08-09-2003, 07:26 AM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Herminator

Trying to decide if I can afford to go to the Scottish GP at Stonehaven, it's quite a long drive which may mean driving up the night before, and probably sleeping in the back of my VW Polo, oh joy I really want to go, since they will be running a 19T class and it's a big permanent track, I should do fairly well, just the cost of fuel and most my club mates will strugle to get the whole weekend off, so no splitting travel costs just trying to balance racing costs with needed to order some parts for my cuda, like a new diff and some springs, (my sig in other forums says "I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure" for a very good reason
Hey herm if you get the chance to go you should, the track is exelent and the competition is aswell, but this will be the place to test if your car can go without glitching or not because theres a big overhead railway line and alot of people get interfeirence here and also bring some glasses cuz i struggle to see the end of the straight sometimes, i just wonder how some of the more "mature" drivers manage but it is a really fast track and im sure you will enjoy it ,it will be a good day. Dont know if i will be able to make it or not but i shall try.
Old 08-09-2003, 07:35 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Thats them thats the part # from comet
Cool, now I just gotta make sure they have it in stock
Old 08-09-2003, 07:41 AM
Tech Champion

Hi Guys,

A simple request for the future: Instead of ordering parts from R10, how about supporting the guy that's trying to bring in the parts for you guys here in the US? (I know A027 is not something we carry yet) but lets not openly do a group buy or something (at least do it behind my back through PM or something ) And I know some of you got massive connection in the far east and probably don't need us to get parts for you, but wouldn't it be nice not to have to go that far and eventually be able to purchase the parts you need right here and have it safely reach you in a couple of days?

I do realize that our prices are a bit higher than R10, but I'm working on that right now. It's just a matter of time before I can reach a lower price with Japan, but just so you guys know, actions like described above really slow us down from reaching there, and also risk us not being able to afford carrying the car here and drop the line all together. However, I can not stop you guys from purchasing from others (hey, Capitalism ) but I'm letting you guys know what happens everytime when you go across the pond and purchase the parts yourself.

Thanks for the support guys, I know you guys are always there supporting me and the Alex Racing line. And hope this product line will be something we carry for a long time.

Sincerely,

Steve Wang
Old 08-09-2003, 07:43 AM
Tech Champion

Randman,

No, the pink ones did not arrive. Sorry about that, we only got purple and blue in our shipment.

Michal101,

The Pal systems are in stock, I just forgot to update the status. It is changed over now.

Steve Wang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.