Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Phi

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
CorallyUSA already has spare parts.......

Kits are bouncing around from Mid to Late April. Same as always.

Jeff
Spare parts? I guess I need to call and talk to you tomorrow....
Old 04-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by brians11
Spare parts? I guess I need to call and talk to you tomorrow....
Well that should be interesting since I don't know any of the new part numbers haha.

Jeff
Old 04-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Well that should be interesting since I don't know any of the new part numbers haha.

Jeff
I tried to write down as many as I could remember... I may have missed a few.
Attached Thumbnails Team Corally RDX Phi-parts.gif  
Old 04-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Tech Master

i picked up a rdx i been looking for one for a long time but i am confuse on how to tell what spring is what since thay are all black and silver thay came with the car thank you don
Old 04-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dongenserv
i picked up a rdx i been looking for one for a long time but i am confuse on how to tell what spring is what since thay are all black and silver thay came with the car thank you don
Well, they are based on 1/2 and 1/4 turns. I will have to check a package to post unless someone else knows off hand.

Jeff
Old 04-05-2007, 05:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Jeff
Even better, just blindly throw parts into a box that somehow has my address on it...
Old 04-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TRF415boy
Oh dear, you have no sense of humour in that country of yours.
If it looks like a dick and sounds like a dick it must me a .....

Is that what your looking for?...

You just happened to land on the wrong thread for just messing around...
Old 04-05-2007, 08:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

12.5 lb = 6.25 turns 14.5 lb = 6 turns 17 lb = 5.75 turns 19 lb = 5.5 turns 22 lb = 5.25 turns 24 lb = 5 turns

I'm not sure about the silver springs though.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by dongenserv
It's tough to tell put if you hold the springs up against each other, there is a difference. I believe the higher the spring rate, the less turns there are and the gap is larger between them.

It would be nice if Corally could at least provide a color coded stripe up one side of the springs but, until that happens, you'll just have to be sure to keep them seperated.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CAlbrecht
Ya man I just cant deal with five year old kids that think they are no-it-alls..
Doesnt Reinhard need his nuts waxed or something...lol...

You need to take TEAM TOSO of your sig before telling anyone to get off someones nuts. lol
Old 04-05-2007, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Does the the PHI drive differently from the previous RDX? Ive noticed most of the improvements are for maintenance purposes at least to obvious changes.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:55 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Francis M.
You need to take TEAM TOSO of your sig before telling anyone to get off someones nuts. lol
Why are you already there? It must suck to be you with no friends, Hey dude he is my friend and Team Mate so what up? At least I have a pair ..
Old 04-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Francis M.
Does the the PHI drive differently from the previous RDX? Ive noticed most of the improvements are for maintenance purposes at least to obvious changes.
I think the main difference with the PHI other than the improvements maintenance wise, is the adjustability. The way the roll center blocks mount to the carriers which then mount to the chassis will allow you to adjust the roll center to pretty much where ever you want by adding shims under the carriers as well as adjust anti-squat in finer degrees. The final drive is also adjustable from I think almost a 2.5 all the way to a 1.7:1. The wheelbase is adjustable between 256, 260 or 264mm while still maintaning the fine tune wheelbase adjustments with the spacers on the arms. All in all, these changes aren't mindblowing but they will allow you to fine tune the new RDX to your driving style alot better. And all this while being easier maintenance wise. What is mindblowing are the new diffs...check them out...no diff screw anymore. If you look through the manual that is posted on the Euro site you can see how all the new adjustments work and also see how the cool new diffs go together.

RDX PHI manual
Old 04-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by CraigX
I think the main difference with the PHI other than the improvements maintenance wise, is the adjustability. The way the roll center blocks mount to the carriers which then mount to the chassis will allow you to adjust the roll center to pretty much where ever you want by adding shims under the carriers as well as adjust anti-squat in finer degrees. The final drive is also adjustable from I think almost a 2.5 all the way to a 1.7:1. The wheelbase is adjustable between 256, 260 or 264mm while still maintaning the fine tune wheelbase adjustments with the spacers on the arms. All in all, these changes aren't mindblowing but they will allow you to fine tune the new RDX to your driving style alot better. And all this while being easier maintenance wise. What is mindblowing are the new diffs...check them out...no diff screw anymore. If you look through the manual that is posted on the Euro site you can see how all the new adjustments work and also see how the cool new diffs go together.

RDX PHI manual

Thanks for the help. I'll probably get the PHI since there are quite a few
improvements over the previous model.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by CAlbrecht
Why are you already there? It must suck to be you with no friends, Hey dude he is my friend and Team Mate so what up? At least I have a pair ..

I'm glad you know Toso and that he is your friend. You make way too much assumptions online on peoples social life dude.lol I just found it funny that you would tell that dude to get off someones nuts when you have a guys name on your signiture. lol

This ain't myspace. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.