R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Team Losi JRXS Type-R (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/125537-team-losi-jrxs-type-r.html)

Kropy 12-23-2006 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Naaah.........But is is my empty work table where a Type-R needs to be setting! :nod:

Brant
aka Pookyclause
B-Main Motorsports

Your too funny. :lol:

Mike Haynes 12-23-2006 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Slippery Dan
Wow! They haven't pushed back the date on Horizon's site lately.

Maybe this time's the real release date.

SHHHHH!!!!

Lets hope because its a kick azz car :nod:

Mike Haynes 12-23-2006 07:16 PM

Naaah.........But is is my empty work table where a Type-R needs to be setting! :nod:

Brant
aka Pookyclause
B-Main Motorsports

Have you noticed the 12th is just about......2 weeks.......away...LMAO :lol:

Why dont you print out a pic off the website just to keep that space nice and toasty. :D

POOKYT 12-23-2006 07:41 PM

AIRIGHT !!!!!! THATS ENOUGH!!!!!!

For the past 3 months every time we start getting excited about..........well........you know.........the 2 week thing its gets pushed back so LET IT GO!!! Don't jinx us! :nod: :lol: :D

Change the subject! Talk about something else! Post quotes from your favorite movies just don't talk about the "dos las weekos"!

NAH-NAH-NAH (FINGERS IN EARS )NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH-I can't hear you! :cool: :D

Brant
Shaker of the Magic 8 ball
B-Main Motorsports

BillyCaldwell 12-23-2006 07:43 PM

deep breathes Brant

POOKYT 12-23-2006 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by rcracingkid
Have you noticed the 12th is just about......2 weeks.......away...LMAO :lol:

Why dont you print out a pic off the website just to keep that space nice and toasty. :D

Shaaa! Like I don't already have the Type-R as my wall paper on here and have been cutting the letter R from old sticker sheets just to be ready?!! C'Mon! Paleeeze!! What am I.......some rookie!!?? :lol: :D

Brant

adamge 12-23-2006 07:48 PM

AGAINST animal cruelty?!

Best quote from a 2006 movie.

Still Bill 12-23-2006 07:51 PM

Shaaa! Like I don't already have the Type-R as my wall paper on here and have been cutting the letter R from old sticker sheets just to be ready?!! C'Mon! Paleeeze!! What am I.......some rookie!!?? :lol: :D

Brant

Then, maybe by Cinco de Mayo...18 weeks...How's that? ;)

POOKYT 12-23-2006 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Still Bill
Then, maybe by Cinco de Mayo...18 weeks...How's that? ;)

Excellente! Muchacho! :D

Brant

BillyCaldwell 12-23-2006 07:57 PM

Pookyt, buy a buggy instead and go with the OKC crew to the mod nats for the thrashing of our lives lol

POOKYT 12-23-2006 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
Pookyt, buy a buggy instead and go with the OKC crew to the mod nats for the thrashing of our lives lol

That is tempting! I would be killing two birds with one stone that way. I have never been to the Mod offroad nats and I have always wanted to use the famous Bugs Bunny line," I must have made a wrong turn at Albaquerque!"

Brant

BillyCaldwell 12-23-2006 08:09 PM

You get your losi fix, dirt fix, and acting stupid with your peeps fix all at once.

My deal is gonna be affording the mod nats and BTH

DavidAlford 12-23-2006 08:33 PM

Ditch that sedan and get a buggy. You'll love it. Offroad is fun and way cheaper then sedan.

POOKYT 12-23-2006 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by DavidAlford
Ditch that sedan and get a buggy. You'll love it. Offroad is fun and way cheaper then sedan.

Right!! Like anybody within 3 hours of me is running electric offroad! Sedan is pretty cheap right now since the season is over! LMAO

Brant

Still Bill 12-23-2006 09:00 PM

Excellente! Muchacho! :D

Brant

De nada!

Guillermo (William in Espanol)