R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Team Losi JRXS Type-R (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/125537-team-losi-jrxs-type-r.html)

POOKYT 01-09-2007 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Dear John,

At times in our lives we need some change and this may be the time. I am going back to my offroad roots for a few races however my love for TC will be seen at every major race with the Type R. If you insist on dating a eurobabe with silicone boobs like every other chick on the market then go ahead. Their are more fish in the sea baby!!! If you decide to come back please remember I only speak English.

Dayum!!! LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I think we have the humor back in the thread! :D

Brant

OSherman 01-09-2007 06:50 PM

Dear John,

At times in our lives we need some change and this may be the time. I am going back to my offroad roots for a few races however my love for TC will be seen at every major race with the Type R. If you insist on dating a eurobabe with silicone boobs like every other chick on the market then go ahead. Their are more fish in the sea baby!!! If you decide to come back please remember I only speak English.

:ha: :ha: :ha: :lol: :p :lol: :p :ha: :ha: :ha:

MDawson 01-09-2007 08:03 PM

Dear John,

Now that is an RTR

Still Bill 01-09-2007 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by racenut123
Dear Todd,

I don't know where to begin.It's hard for me to say this.Believe me,it's not you it's me.I am breaking up with you. I think we have drifted in different directions and we are no longer communicating.I want to have a new touring car and you want to race offroad. I want five fan mounts and a timely release date and your out tuning your 8 and have a new flashy website.You don't have time for me anymore.I think I am in love with a car designer from Slovakia now. He's a bit Eurotrash trendy but at least I can expect him to be there for me every 6 months.Don't try calling.I am changing my number.

John

Too, too funny John.

Bill

Still Bill 01-09-2007 08:19 PM

Dear John,

Whoa John. Pretty funny considering that I have NEVER seen you drive a Losi.

So, Todd trumped you...And wins!

All too funny.

Bill

HarshGuy 01-09-2007 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Still Bill
Whoa John. Pretty funny considering that I have NEVER seen you drive a Losi.

So, Todd trumped you...And wins!

All too funny.

Bill

And the funiest thing of all ...is that you started it all :ha:

racenut123 01-09-2007 08:41 PM

Lets see,

I race an LST2{Revo killer}
an 8ight,waiting for my 8t.
have had 2 street weapons
1 xxx-s and countless different Losi electric offroad vehichles over the years.I will try about anything.

Just trying to lighten the mood.Todd took it in stride. :smile:

Yeti35 01-09-2007 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by HarshGuy
And the funiest thing of all ...is that you started it all :ha:

Bill is just a trouble maker, we all should know that by now!! :nod: :sneaky:

syndr0me 01-09-2007 11:01 PM

Todd Hodge, for the win!

Do you guys think the Type-R looks different on the track than other cars? And I mean in the hands of the pros. I like to watch the lines the different drivers take in videos that are posted of big races to try and get my head around what they're doing, and I swear the Losi cars look different. Almost as if they're more nimble through tight sections, or more willing to transfer weight. What I can't figure out, though, is that if they are indeed better at this, are they sacrificing some other handling characteristic?

Keith Billanti 01-10-2007 07:21 AM

I like fake boobs

Yeti35 01-10-2007 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
I like fake boobs

As long as they are not too disproportional to the body they are not bad. :nod:

MikeXray 01-10-2007 07:29 AM

I like fake boobs

If I can touch them, they are real, since I can't touch a type-r yet it must be fake ;)

Yeti35 01-10-2007 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by MikeXray
If I can touch them, they are real, since I can't touch a type-r yet it must be fake ;)

Now that was just plain cold!! :nod:

TheCoolCanFanMan 01-10-2007 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by MikeXray

now this guy has a sense of humour lol
Malc

Mike Haynes 01-10-2007 09:32 AM

I like fake boobs

Hey KB is out of his dream land and posting again :lol: