Like Tree52Likes

Team Losi JRXS Type-R

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racenut123
Dear Todd,

I don't know where to begin.It's hard for me to say this.Believe me,it's not you it's me.I am breaking up with you. I think we have drifted in different directions and we are no longer communicating.I want to have a new touring car and you want to race offroad. I want five fan mounts and a timely release date and your out tuning your 8 and have a new flashy website.You don't have time for me anymore.I think I am in love with a car designer from Slovakia now. He's a bit Eurotrash trendy but at least I can expect him to be there for me every 6 months.Don't try calling.I am changing my number.

John
I know this is in jest but it's still a low blow. You don't think that Todd wants this car out 6 months ago? Do you think it's Todd personnally that's making the parts for this car? Sometimes things just aren't in your control as much as you'd like them to be.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:27 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
I know this is in jest but it's still a low blow. You don't think that Todd wants this car out 6 months ago? Do you think it's Todd personnally that's making the parts for this car? Sometimes things just aren't in your control as much as you'd like them to be.
here here
Malc
Old 01-09-2007, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Dear Todd,

I don't know where to begin.It's hard for me to say this.Believe me,it's not you it's me.I am breaking up with you. I think we have drifted in different directions and we are no longer communicating.I want to have a new touring car and you want to race offroad. I want five fan mounts and a timely release date and your out tuning your 8 and have a new flashy website.You don't have time for me anymore.I think I am in love with a car designer from Slovakia now. He's a bit Eurotrash trendy but at least I can expect him to be there for me every 6 months.Don't try calling.I am changing my number.

John
Now that's funny!
E
Old 01-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bobby Z
You might want to check your world history or at least Wikipedia.

The end of communist rule in Czechoslovakia in 1989, during the peaceful Velvet Revolution, was followed once again by the country's dissolution, this time into two successor states. Slovakia and the Czech Republic went their separate ways after January 1, 1993.
Thanks for that correction. My eastern European geography is not that good since all the changes made after the fall of the Iron Curtain.

RussB - You're right. It is just a toy car. And there's nothing wrong with running last year's racer or last month's car for another 2-3 months.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YR4Dude
Thanks for that correction. My eastern European geography is not that good since all the changes made after the fall of the Iron Curtain.

RussB - You're right. It is just a toy car. And there's nothing wrong with running last year's racer or last month's car for another 2-3 months.
Or could it be for 2/3 weeks sorry Pooks, stole your thunder yet again
Cheers Malc
Old 01-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Tech Adept

Very well said Matt

- Thank you Mike and Craig, it was definitly a good week end for me.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Tech Master

Wow, you guys don't think he was kidding? I thought his post was funny... How is what he said a low blow. I can't of how many times the line it's not you, it's me. has been said in the movies or whatever.

Realax, learn to laugh a little. It can make a lot of things better

jm.02
E
Old 01-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I am still breaking up with him.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Like my avatar boys Thought id try and get in there before the car rears its head
Malc
Old 01-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Dear Todd,

John
THAT is FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:05 PM
TLRacing

Dear Todd,

John
Dear John,

At times in our lives we need some change and this may be the time. I am going back to my offroad roots for a few races however my love for TC will be seen at every major race with the Type R. If you insist on dating a eurobabe with silicone boobs like every other chick on the market then go ahead. Their are more fish in the sea baby!!! If you decide to come back please remember I only speak English.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T. Hodge

Dear Todd,

John
Dear John,

At times in our lives we need some change and this may be the time. I am going back to my offroad roots for a few races however my love for TC will be seen at every major race with the Type R. If you insist on dating a eurobabe with silicone boobs like every other chick on the market then go ahead. Their are more fish in the sea baby!!! If you decide to come back please remember I only speak English.
LMFAO ...now this is freakin halarious!!

....He's a bit Eurotrash trendy....

To damn much!!!!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:14 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I must say it is very entertaining thats for sure.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RussB
sheesh, it's just a toy car... so what if it's a few months late, the current car aint all bad.

it's not like we run associateds and are stuck with the tc4 while the new car gets finished

Russ.......You actually brightened up my day with this!

Very good point!

Brant
Old 01-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Tech Elite

Dear Todd,

John

LMAO!!!!! thats just too funny!

Brant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.