Wiki Posts
Search

New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dan the Man
Well, I've designed none, and it would appear from this thread that Marty and I are neck and neck at the moment
What about his F-1's?
Old 03-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I have never seen a more ridiculous set of unsportsmanlike posts than those some of you guys are making on this thread. Here are the rules you agreed to when you signed on to RC-Tech. Hopefully you will go back and edit your post to conform.

R/C Tech Forum Rules
Along with any large forum community comes a set of guidelines that everybody must abide by in order to keep things running smoothly. These rules are subject to change at any time, and in all cases a moderator's answer is the final answer on any topic. If you feel you have been unfairly sanctioned for something, please contact futureal or TSR6.
Warning/Banning Policy
Formal warnings are issued by site administrators or moderators. If you receive one or more warnings about something and do it again, your account will be suspended. Some suspended accounts may be reinstated after a probationary period, but for the most part it is permanent.
General Guidelines
  • No Flaming
    Any sort of abusive posting, including insults, off-color remarks, jokes and so on is prohibited. If you have a problem with another user, please inform a moderator or administrator and they will take the appropriate action.
Trader Feedback Forum Rules
  • Outside Involvement
    If you are not directly involved in a transaction and are not in the process of assisting somebody with pertinent information, do not post here. Things like "OMG u should be banned u suck" are not constructive posts and add nothing to the forum. Likewise, any sort of flaming from people not involved in a transaction is strongly frowned upon. As a general rule, if you are not researching a potential transaction or responding to something you are in involved in, you should not be posting in this forum.
Thank you for taking the time to read our forum rules. They are in place to help keep R/C Tech a positive and informative community for a long time to come. If you have any issues or ideas related to these rules, please bring them up in the R/C Tech Site Forum. Thanks!

Last edited by John Stranahan; 03-14-2007 at 07:52 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Tech Master

Thanks, John
Old 03-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

so when is he getting the refund for the car??
Old 03-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

they need to add a rule about ripping people off!!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Originally Posted by outlandr91
Thanks, John

Dont tell me your defending marty outlander ???

After reading the rules it does state there should be no fruad....

Wouldnt martys actions be considered fraud ?
Old 03-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wallstreet
Dont tell me your defending marty outlander ???

After reading the rules it does state there should be no fruad....

Wouldnt martys actions be considered fraud ?
maybe this is why he is defending him
Old 03-12-2007, 07:30 PM
Tech Elite

You don't get it. It’s none of your business. When you buy something it's best to buy by credit card. If the goods are not delivered in 60 days then you call the credit card company and reverse the charges. If you don't follow this practical approach and get screwed, then you file a complaint with the better business bureau or file a claim in small claims court. You don't sit here on the web and try to destroy somebody’s business and reputation completely because of a bad transaction. Yes there are offenses on both sides. Give it a rest. Yes Marcos you are the worst transgressor. Bet you have never even seen the car or do you know the parties involved. Yes post pics if you have them better than all this hate talk.

I am not entangled financially with this product. I just made the cool 1/10 electric prototype. It is faster than a 1/8 scale spec class car at present. Yes with a hacksaw and a Dremel. Ok maybe I touched a few parts with the milling machine.

Last edited by John Stranahan; 03-12-2007 at 08:33 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

I mean i am sorry but how can anyone defend the car when seeing these ?
Attached Thumbnails New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP-scythe.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
mlp.bmp (182.3 KB, 121 views)
Old 03-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by John Stranahan
You don't get it. It’s none of your business. When you buy something it's best to buy by credit card. If the goods are not delivered in 60 days then you call the credit card company and reverse the charges. If you don't follow this practical approach and get screwed, then you file a complaint with the better business bureau or file a claim in small claims court. You don't sit here on the web and try to destroy somebody’s business and reputation completely because of a bad transaction. Yes there are offenses on both sides. Give it a rest. Yes Marcos you are the worst transgressor. Bet you have never even seen the car or do you know the parties involved. Yes post pics if you have them better than all this hate talk.

I am not entangled financially with this product. I just made the cool prototype. It is electric and faster than a 1/8 scale spec class car at present. Yes with a hacksaw and a Dremel.
could you type any smaller its hard for me to read it at my age transgressor i like the sound of that or maybe "the Transgresnator"
Old 03-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wallstreet
I mean i am sorry but how can anyone defend the car when seeing these ?
oh my!! T.O.P. racing used mlp's desing???
Old 03-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Now are you saying that only the photo quality is poor. Yes I agree. What exactly do those pictures show except that they are tiny and you can't see anything.

There are no patents on these designs. Nothing is really new these days. Just tiny improvements.

Marcos and now you are complaining about Words default font?
I have e-mails out to clean up or eliminate this thread. Hopefully the administrator is swift.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:44 PM
Super Moderator

Now are you saying that only the photo quality is poor. Yes I agree. What exactly do those pictures show except that they are tiny and you can't see anything.

Marcos and now you are complaining about Words default font?
well i guess i have to complain about something and John I love your design on the 1/10 th pan car but i wouldnt buy it if is made by marty!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Probably not. Not until you see one run next to your pan outdoors. Now if you go to the MLP web site you can see 4 more views of the schematic as well as some pitures of the prototype. Just keep hitting the 235 LMP button. Thanks for posting the schematic.
John
Old 03-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

Probably not. Not until you see one run next to your pan outdoors.
John
the only pan i got now is my frying pan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.