R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/116488-new-x10p4-touring-car-mlp.html)

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by nomaak
Is it too early to send in a resume'? Or do you have enough drivers? :lol: :lol:

Get a copy off the website under setup fill it out and send it to me!

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by RandyB
you should move the motor in front of the spurgear so you could run saddle packs :nod: then move servo to the right side of the car. then you could wheel :tire: that!!

we have looked at that sa well! :nod:

Mark G 06-05-2006 06:10 PM

WOW Marty your cars look great! Might need to try one if I see you at IRP or trackside. Keep up the good work :)

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mark G
WOW Marty your cars look great! Might need to try one if I see you at IRP or trackside. Keep up the good work :)

Mark G Thanks I did try to get out with the prototype (photo above) last weekend but orders just keep me way to busy. The prototype left for Cali Today and I am almost done with First Production Car Now still need to make the new Chassis but Carbon fiber will not be in till monday next week but I will post Pictures of it with the Prototype Chassis later tonight.

And If I ever get cought up with the F201SCFPRO orders and The New 2WD F206F1 orders I may make it up there or out to IRP.

See you there :nod:

Axiom Some of the best motors this company has ever run!!!!!!!

Dirt-Racer 06-05-2006 07:01 PM

A little off topic but im curious as to what platform is the 4wd buggy on?. Im taking a real interest on the F1 chasis, sweet :nod:

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 07:08 PM

I would say it is a mix of cars kinda like our F1 car then mix in the PREDATOR X10 and our touring car! So I would say suspension like our F1 car just the layout then the looks of the coolest looking Buggy PREDATOR X10 and the drive system of our touring car and one in a shaft drive. and after testing The 2 of them next Month or there after I will post pics as well.

And the one we will produce

Ben.C 06-05-2006 07:41 PM

Hmm....Nice...

Particularly the F1... :nod:

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Ben.C
Hmm....Nice...

Particularly the F1... :nod:

Thank you! :)

Dirt-Racer 06-05-2006 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Marty Peterson
I would say it is a mix of cars kinda like our F1 car then mix in the PREDATOR X10 and our touring car! So I would say suspension like our F1 car just the layout then the looks of the coolest looking Buggy PREDATOR X10 and the drive system of our touring car and one in a shaft drive. and after testing The 2 of them next Month or there after I will post pics as well.

And the one we will produce

Ohh ok, so you mean to say it isnt the car next to the pic of the touring car you have up top? I thought it was going to be based on the xx4 for a sec, guess you guys have a different car altogether then?

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt-Racer
Ohh ok, so you mean to say it isnt the car next to the pic of the touring car you have up top? I thought it was going to be based on the xx4 for a sec, guess you guys have a different car altogether then?

No that is a body under it is part of the Chassis see when the XXX4 first came out years ago I took a HPI Rs4 Pro or Pro 2 I think it was and took all the Losi suspension parts and put them on my Chassis and out of the 2 cars I made the first HPI PRO 4X4 Dirt Buggy but I think that was back in like 93 or 95 or something like that This is a all New Car! I have been working on for years on paper.

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 08:23 PM

here is a pic of the front end just came off the mill. working on the rear now so come back in an hour.

Dirt-Racer 06-05-2006 08:45 PM

Forgive me but im a little confused but do you mean your going to make a belt car whilst another will be built using shaft drive?

Not being cheeky or anything but as TC is so popular with many new cars always coming out, would'nt it have been better to come out with the buggy as this form of racing is on the up again? :D

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 09:17 PM

We are making a 4X4 Dirt buggy one in shaft and one in belt and the one that works out the best will go into production or maybe both but I have been working on a touring car for a year and No I feel it is the best time to come out with a New touring car! the best of what is out there today Well we have never seen before so many top of the line cars. If our car can win over the cars out today then we are telling to world Hey Look at us.!!!!

See they will not come to my back yard to play (F1) so we will go to theres(touring car)!
As for companies making more and more cars yes I think it is crazy to have a New car every year. But it is all about the bottom line to most of them.

See we buy it because of the name or because It won the worlds!!! H#@$l you could come out with a trash can on wheels if it wins and you have the NAME behind it people will run out and buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will make F1 Cars Touring Cars Dirt 4X4 Buggies and maybe more. I am the only one here doing it all so bottom line will not mean much to me and as for the cars we make well I have raced for over 20 years and I put all of that into making cars one at a time. Kinda like Ferrari hand made (cnc Machining) LOL one car at a time!!!!! not some plastic production run.
Plus have you ever got a car that was missing something or damaged good luck with the big boy's out there here we deal with you one on one like you were my only customer. that is what we offer. we are out to sell racing cars!!

It is my name running around on that track as well as your pride!

Dirt-Racer 06-05-2006 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Marty Peterson
We are making a 4X4 Dirt buggy one in shaft and one in belt and the one that works out the best will go into production or maybe both but I have been working on a touring car for a year and No I feel it is the best time to come out with a New touring car! the best of what is out there today Well we have never seen before so many top of the line cars. If our car can win over the cars out today then we are telling to world Hey Look at us.!!!!

See they will not come to my back yard to play (F1) so we will go to theres(touring car)!
As for companies making more and more cars yes I think it is crazy to have a New car every year. But it is all about the bottom line to most of them.

See we buy it because of the name or because It won the worlds!!! H#@$l you could come out with a trash can on wheels if it wins and you have the NAME behind it people will run out and buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I will make F1 Cars Touring Cars Dirt 4X4 Buggies and maybe more. I am the only one here doing it all so bottom line will not mean much to me and as for the cars we make well I have raced for over 20 years and I put all of that into making cars one at a time. Kinda like Ferrari hand made (cnc Machining) LOL one car at a time!!!!! not some plastic production run.
Plus have you ever got a car that was missing something or damaged good luck with the big boy's out there here we deal with you one on one like you were my only customer. that is what we offer. we are out to sell racing cars!!

It is my name running around on that track as well as your pride!

Holy shiets, im lost for words, lol. I wish you luck in your endevour and will keep a close eye on your thread and progress. I look forward when you get further developments on your buggy. Im glad another has stepped into the realms of buggy car let alone the 4wd arena, i see better times ahead :nod: . GL dude!! :)

Marty Peterson 06-05-2006 09:50 PM

Thanks Like I said along time ago MLP is here to stay! ;)

Were just going to go about it in a whole nother way!