Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2006 REEDY RACE

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yes. Excellent photos! Some of the best I've ever seen on here!
Old 05-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

That trophy girl is HOT!
Old 05-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

how long has marc been running for airtronics and how long has hara been running for futaba?
Old 05-29-2006, 09:24 PM
TFR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I really appreciate the people that posted all the racing photos for us that couldn't attend to see, but where are the chassis pictures?? I want to see Hara's Cyclone..
Old 05-29-2006, 09:31 PM
R/C Tech Founder

littlezen: Those are awesome photos, thanks for posting them. Wish I was that good! do you shoot professional for someone/someplace?

re: Kinwald: He was actually driving very well this weekend from the looks of it; this is race where sometimes even the best have bad luck. Look at Surikarn, obviously at the same level as a Rheinard or Drescher or whomever, but didn't make the top 10...it's just that crazy of a race.

Still working on that video, our DVD production comp is still locked up with Vegas stuff (and down at the store) and I can't get our editing software to go on this comp. Will update when I can.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Those are some sweet shots.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jimbo Morris
That trophy girl is HOT!

I believe that lovely girl is Courtney Day.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Tech Addict

That is Courtney Day...same as last year...still just as hot!

anyways thats about all the decent photos i have..sorry there wasnt more guys....i have some about three pages back...and these on this page...burned through three sets of batteries in my camera on sunday alone! hope you all enjoy.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by TFR
I really appreciate the people that posted all the racing photos for us that couldn't attend to see, but where are the chassis pictures?? I want to see Hara's Cyclone..

it was hard to get car pics in the pits...plus i actually went just to watch the races and figured i would get everyone some action/track shots while i was there...i didnt want to miss the races..sorry
Old 05-29-2006, 10:26 PM
Tech Addict

littlezen-amazing pics bro! puts mine to shame....i was just using a $400.00 digital 3.2 megapixel canon powershot..32x zoom....not on your level man thanks for the awesome pics

socallosiracer-yours are very good as well.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Outstanding photo's!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
I have to agree. I seen that also.
OkOk.....LosiJon,and Juan......If both of you guys saw Marc look at the "people" who where trying to Fix his car,i would like to know who it was he was looking at. Actually it was me who picked up his car....saw it was Broke and turned it off. I looked up at him as i was turning it off, and he knew it was broke and he gave the look to turn it off. So you both say you saw somthing that didnt even happen. Just trying to clear things up.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Hebiki
to clarify.. i was working Tech, checking tires for Round 6 of Invite. (sunday morning).

Hara was on new tires, Marc was on halves. (Used up front, new in the rear).

that race ended with Hara in first, and Marc in second.
Well to really "Clarify" On what Marc was running here is the truth. He never once ran New on the Rear and Used on the front. We pit across from eachother and did a lot of the same things,and running that kind of tire set up wasnt one of them. He ran Used tires all the way around in the 6th round just like the deal.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:04 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Josh Numan
Well to really "Clarify" On what Marc was running here is the truth. He never once ran New on the Rear and Used on the front. We pit across from eachother and did a lot of the same things,and running that kind of tire set up wasnt one of them. He ran Used tires all the way around in the 6th round just like the deal.
thanks josh... i didnt quite remember if they were 1/2 used. or fully used. i do remember a lot of the invite guys had some tires that were used, but still looked new. must be nice to have an awesome set up like that.

edit: when marc came off the stand to marshall... i told him "good race" and he asked me if hara was on new tires... i told him that hara was... marc just nodded.
Old 05-30-2006, 12:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Hebiki
thanks josh... i didnt quite remember if they were 1/2 used. or fully used. i do remember a lot of the invite guys had some tires that were used, but still looked new. must be nice to have an awesome set up like that.

edit: when marc came off the stand to marshall... i told him "good race" and he asked me if hara was on new tires... i told him that hara was... marc just nodded.
Not a problem.....But yea he was upset about Hara using new tires in that one.
Im stuck kinda in the middle of the whole Marc/Hara thing as well.....Hara and I are CheckPoint, Marc and I are both Tamiya,,,So Im not trying to take sides just trying to make sure everyone thats assuming things actually can get true facts. Not trying to offend anyone...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.