Old 12-17-2014, 10:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by GSMike
I can't wait.
so do I, come to pre-order one with your local shop
Old 12-18-2014, 06:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mackelby
Another damn 4wd. Why is 4 out 5 new products 4wd? They must make more $$$ on them. I have never had one and never will. To each there own.
INTECH already makes a 2wd buggy - the ER-12.

Dialed-RC Hobbies will have the ER-14 in stock in 2 weeks.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:02 AM
Tech Regular

Smile New INTECH Distributor in Switzerland!

INTECH Racing is honored to announce that INTECH Racing Team Switzerland as our new Swiss Distributor

The leadership of Mr. Schaefer expressed that Intech cars have attracted Swiss drivers’ attention due to the features and quality.
And believes the Intech products will become a major position in the Swiss market.

the people in Switzerland can get all cars and parts in Intech Racing Team Switzerland now!
Please visit Intech Racing Team Switzerland at http://www.intech-racing.ch/ and get the latest products information!
Old 01-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

So far the ER-14 is a phenomenal build. The quality of components is outstanding and the car went together extremely well. So far on the track I'm trying to find my "tune" but the durability and drivability is excellent.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GSMike
So far the ER-14 is a phenomenal build. The quality of components is outstanding and the car went together extremely well. So far on the track I'm trying to find my "tune" but the durability and drivability is excellent.
thank you for your appreciation and satisfied with it!
Old 01-12-2015, 07:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I have a customer that's racing it already and loves it.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Can't wait to see more feedback on this car. Looking to buy a wheeler in about a month and this one is on my very short list. Got all my electronics waiting for a home. Car looks phenomenal for the price.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:39 AM
Tech Regular

So far everyone has said the build and quality was great. Please post your setups once you find a good one.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:45 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up Lacheze Jean won the victory at Challenge Interdordogne Bergerac in France!

Lacheze Jean finished first with ER-14 and finished 4th with ER-12 at Challenge Interdordogne Bergerac in France! Congratulations!

1st Lacheze jean
2nd Vialle arnaud
3rd Benmohamed Farid
Old 01-15-2015, 06:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

After more adjustments I'm about 90% there. I've went with 7-10-5 and that seems to be the ticket for me on a tight moist clay track. Getting the rear end really planted is the last hurdle.
Also, there needs to be something done about the front bumper. It's a travesty.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hoping to stir a little interest here.
Just started assembling my ER14 yesterday. My first 1/10 scale 4wd since a Schumacher Cat in the 80's. Really good Lookin car. Build has been really easy so far. Looks like it's gonna be durable.
What's everyone using for shock oils, springs & pistons. Losi springs are a lil loose but fit. This thing is tuff to find any info on. Can't find what the spring rates are for what it comes with. Would be nice if there were plates to adjust rear toe and antisquat. Can't find any option parts listed on the Intech site-help!
Gonna try out the shorty pack with rear motor location first. Can already see some spare parts I'll need to keep. The pivots for the arm pins look really easy to lose. And a couple spur gears doesn't look like a bad idea
Old 01-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Ordering mine in a week or so. Cant wait to build and throw on the track!
Old 01-30-2015, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by wvrcracer
Hoping to stir a little interest here.
Just started assembling my ER14 yesterday. My first 1/10 scale 4wd since a Schumacher Cat in the 80's. Really good Lookin car. Build has been really easy so far. Looks like it's gonna be durable.
What's everyone using for shock oils, springs & pistons. Losi springs are a lil loose but fit. This thing is tuff to find any info on. Can't find what the spring rates are for what it comes with. Would be nice if there were plates to adjust rear toe and antisquat. Can't find any option parts listed on the Intech site-help!
Gonna try out the shorty pack with rear motor location first. Can already see some spare parts I'll need to keep. The pivots for the arm pins look really easy to lose. And a couple spur gears doesn't look like a bad idea
No option parts have been released yet (too new) but Intech is working on a few.

The springs are not rated, so I would go with an avid or Losi spring set so you know the rates and have choices.
Old 01-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Do Associated springs fit this sexy thing?
Old 01-30-2015, 05:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks, 95% complete now. Just need a couple more hours.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.