Wiki Posts
Search

Maifield confirmed to leave AE

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 01:45 PM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wildcat1971
Lol, Sean I was just stirring the pot. I am sure Cavs schedule it booked out for 6+ months. And yeah, I have never seen him at a JC race. I have kinda noticed that drivers from other teams dont attend other team event. Reedy Race excluded. Top teir AKA drivers dont goto JC races. Hardly any Top Tier TLR drivers went to the AE top gun race. I though maybe it was a regional thing. Like TLR does not want to pay to bring in drivers from florida for a smallish California race. But since Cav lives in Ca and avoids the localish JC race, I thought I would pick run at him. So why do the other teams not send top tier drivers to crush other teams at their events?
Chico is 10 hours from LA... we are more local to Phoenix than Chico.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:58 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank Root
Chico is 10 hours from LA... we are more local to Phoenix than Chico.
California should be smaller....Maybe when part of it falls into the ocean and creates ocean side property in Arizona
Old 07-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Matt Trimmings
I don't think its Joe holding him a spot...more of a 'If you're ever interested let me know' kinda thing.
I'd assume that most every team manager would let all top level drivers like Ryan, especially one with his popularity, know they are always welcome to chat if they ever wanted to. Or however they choose to word it, many ways to offer a hint without crossing any professional boundaries. Seems like it would be part of the team manger job description, written or not.