1/8-Scale Buggy Shootout

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8-Scale Buggy Shootout

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

I did quit for about 8 years or so and got back in about 3 years ago. I mainly run offroad at Wolcott now. The track is twice the size of Madness and really kept up nice. He is trying to get a pro series race next year for the North series so he is dumping lots of money into it. I race carpet in winter up at Madness and all the Trophy races for offroad. I went to the Nationals to check it out but really don't race electric anymore, although i wished I ran it after hanging out for about 10 minutes!! Good to here from you and I can't wait to see your review on the SP2. I got mine into the A on it's first outing at the Wolcott trophy race this week with over 70 entries contending and ran in 3rd most of the way behind ( grayek and smyka ) until a clutch went away because of the mud caused by the rain during the main. Overall I hope you like the car as much as I do and can't wait to read the review. I catch up with you on the boards, and keep telling it like it is in the Mag. I admire the integrity.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey guys just wondering if there are any socal racers out here. I gotten back into 1/8 racing full speed and am all over the place here (Hemet, Proline, SV Speedway, and Revelation) and was just curious if anyone else on this board races around here.