Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stadium Trucks :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

I bet with the Reedy Truck Race of Champions coming in October that we might see some new trucks then, hopefully....
Old 09-19-2014, 07:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

or get a dest210r if you want to get in for not a lot of money. ultra cheap(less than 140) and very competitive. only mods on mine is the sumo trans brace and a gear diff(don't like ball diff) and I have no problems keeping up with the big brands.

I wanted a t5 too but unless it looks amazing I will stick with the Durango. IMO its one of the best cars they make.

only issue I faced is a couple broken rear arms if your racing outdoors in real cold weather(hard arms). had mine since January.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Thanks guys, not a super strong class where I race but there are a few trying to bring it back, I race sct 4wd mod and while I enjoy the power/speed handling of the truck, ALOT of the guys in the class turn it into a bash fest which gets old and not really the way I like to run. Looking for something different and new to add to raceday.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dan.J
Thanks guys, not a super strong class where I race but there are a few trying to bring it back, I race sct 4wd mod and while I enjoy the power/speed handling of the truck, ALOT of the guys in the class turn it into a bash fest which gets old and not really the way I like to run. Looking for something different and new to add to raceday.
I totally understand that. reason I sold the 4wd sct and went to 4wd buggy 1/10.