Wiki Posts
Search

rc10 b5

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 12:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi Bobbo83,

Can you tell us where did this info come from ?
Which manual ?
Needknees what talking about the tc6.2 manual, but it's not available today, then it's the online manual ?
I'm surprised with the infos actually posted on RCTECH about Team Associated.
We have seen some infos about a new RC8, and some questions have been answered to the driver who give the info, but it appears that the video posted shows us an Agama and not a new RC8...
Today we have this info, and it appears that you have registred on this forum just to give us this info, so it is maybe why some people don't want to believe in it.
I personally believe in your information.
Thanks
Bye !
Old 11-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KOULLIT
Hi Bobbo83,

Can you tell us where did this info come from ?
Which manual ?
Needknees what talking about the tc6.2 manual, but it's not available today, then it's the online manual ?
I'm surprised with the infos actually posted on RCTECH about Team Associated.
We have seen some infos about a new RC8, and some questions have been answered to the driver who give the info, but it appears that the video posted shows us an Agama and not a new RC8...
Today we have this info, and it appears that you have registred on this forum just to give us this info, so it is maybe why some people don't want to believe in it.
I personally believe in your information.
Thanks
Bye !

it was on associateds site. it has since been removed. didn't you read the whole thread?? i did and i saw it on associateds site about an hour and a half ago.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by predu
it was on associateds site. it has since been removed. didn't you read the whole thread?? i did and i saw it on associateds site about an hour and a half ago.
Hi predu,

I'm sorry but I have read all this thread and I can't see the info you give me now ! Can you show me where you have written this, on this thread ? Because if it's on an other thread, it's possible I did'nt see this.
Needknees was thinking about the TC6.2 manual, but it has not been confirmed by Bobbo83 ?

Thanks,
Bye !
Old 11-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

The TC6.2 Manual was available earlier today then was removed. (Supposedly I didn't witness this first hand)
Old 11-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Yes, needknees, please be doing the needful and provide the info on most bestest tc in the worlds.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Tech Initiate

I'm not at liberty to say as this is sensitive data that I freely found on facebook.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

The thing that doesn't jive is the Team/Factory Team distinction. They abandoned that several model cycles back and nobody is operating that way (race/premium race) anymore.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Davidka
The thing that doesn't jive is the Team/Factory Team distinction. They abandoned that several model cycles back and nobody is operating that way (race/premium race) anymore.
ding...ding...ding, we have a winner
Old 11-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Suspended

Don't know why anyone cares or is getting all fired up about it. Until there's an actual product announcement from Associated, or at the very least spy shots of team drivers cars from some race, none of it means anything.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BNaylor
Don't know why anyone cares or is getting all fired up about it. Until there's an actual product announcement from Associated, or at the very least spy shots of team drivers cars from some race, none of it means anything.
ding...ding...ding, another winner! lol
Old 11-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Tech Initiate

All that really matters is that losi is superior and we can all agree on that!
Old 11-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Yes, needknees, please be doing the needful and provide the info on most bestest tc in the worlds.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Davidka
I was wondering the same thing, although it appears there will be two separate kits/cars for rear and mid motor, maybe thats the designation between team and factory team? Or, much more likely, the word "factory" was ommited from the one part description. Errors do happen in manuals
Old 11-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by NetFryer
If you are only gonna troll and not join in on the topic of conversation, I'd appreciate it if you went to other local rc forum to do so. lel
Old 11-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

ok. If you got a page from the back of the manual u downloaded, then post a couple of pages from the manual. Then everyone will be without doubt.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.