Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Hobby Pro USA PR S1 2wd Buggy ALL NEW

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Which clamping wheel hex are you guys running? I measured the plastic ones and they measure 3.89mm. There are 3.2mm and 4.2mm on the website. I would think the 3.2mm are the ones to use.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Has anyone had any issues with Hobbypro directly? I'm really anxious to try this buggy out, I ordered it last week and it still hasn't even shipped yet. Sent two emails to HP with no response to either. I placed an order 3 days after this one on amain and its already here.
Starting to get concerned. It takes two seconds to reply to an email. I hope this isn't an indication of what dealing with them is going to be like.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by likea45
Has anyone had any issues with Hobbypro directly? I'm really anxious to try this buggy out, I ordered it last week and it still hasn't even shipped yet. Sent two emails to HP with no response to either. I placed an order 3 days after this one on amain and its already here.
Starting to get concerned. It takes two seconds to reply to an email. I hope this isn't an indication of what dealing with them is going to be like.
I don't ever have any issues with them. Try sending Andrew a message at [email protected]
Old 01-02-2015, 03:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

I also believe they were closed for Christmas and a long holiday weekend so that may have been a issue. Im not sure of the schedule for the store. But email Andrew and he would resolve the problem.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I have also emailed them a few times with no response, back in early december.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by lewis110
I don't ever have any issues with them. Try sending Andrew a message at [email protected]
That address was the second one I emailed. No response.
I realize Christmas and New Years fell on the subsequent weeks but there were 4 business days that have occurred between them, maybe it's asking too much to ship (but not for A Main) but not to return an email?
Old 01-02-2015, 09:21 AM
Tech Regular

That address was the second one I emailed. No response.
I realize Christmas and New Years fell on the subsequent weeks but there were 4 business days that have occurred between them, maybe it's asking too much to ship (but not for A Main) but not to return an email?

That is strange as I have never had any problems with Hobby pro. They have always taken care of my orders and sent them out quickly, I actually have an order that should be delivered today. If you have problems in the future you can also buy from casterracingparts.com.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Tech Regular

Hey everyone, Happy New Year!

We appreciate everyones patience during the past few weeks. We have been very hard at work finishing the development of our new website which will launch Jan 5th. We've experienced an increase in product demand and have been making the necessary internal adjustments to cater to our customers in a more efficient manner. Our current order tracking system has been down and this will be addressed very soon.

The new website will offer more information, product videos, setups, Team Driver Blogs and much more. The ordering and tracking information will be seamless and as always, you will receive the very best customer service and shipping speeds within the industry.

Hobby Pro Distribution Office Hours is Monday - Thursday. 9am-4pm Fridays are Track days however all orders will ship out as our shipping department in in house.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me directly via my personal email. [email protected] I always try to answer my work emails as a priority vs Social Media messages.

2015 Hobby Pro Race Team: As general manager of Hobby Pro USA, I would like to officially announce that we are looking for high quality team drivers and regional managers that can EFFECTIVELY represent our brand within their respected regions.

Please send your resume to [email protected]

Thanks very much for your interest in our products and we look forward to an exciting 2015 Season!

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fanfor18
That is strange as I have never had any problems with Hobby pro. They have always taken care of my orders and sent them out quickly, I actually have an order that should be delivered today. If you have problems in the future you can also buy from casterracingparts.com.
or www.crpplus.com
Old 01-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

Alright gents. I want to see pics of finished PRS1s both with bodies on and off.
Don't let me down!!
Old 01-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Have these ever won big races ?
Old 01-03-2015, 09:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rcfun96
Yes 2014 Amain hobbies jconcepts race. Stadium truck
Old 01-04-2015, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rcfun96
Andrew has won some Top Notch Series races with these as well which is a very competitive southern california series.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

The reality is simple. A small company with focus and dedication already wins the race by beating the big names with direct contact and personal support. When was the last time you spoke to either of the Ryan's, Phend, and Drake on the telephone. This is my second small company sponsorship, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
As for the capability of the product, 2014 was a true growth spurt of HP USA, not only in product, but in distribution. As the snowball effect continues I am sure you will see continuous victories from coast to coast on all levels of competitive racing. A product domination at club level is as important as domination at a national level. This company has both.
The other companies have strength in numbers, chances are they will be on top at the end when its 80% in their favor. I am always against the odds, and never go with the grain. See you track side.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Cars don't win races, drivers do. If you're concerned whether or not it's capable, I can assure you it is beyond capable. I let a local pro drive my car with my setup for one battery and he bested his own fast lap with his car he was familiar with and he said he could get more out of it with a few tweaks. I'd say that speaks highly of a product that someone who picks it up for the first time can be that comfortable and that fast.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.