Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree10Likes

TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

No I've built a few diffs and though tight it works. But I was asking if the titanium screw kit had different diff screws. I'm building this kit for Saturday and getting some of the more tedious parts out of the way is clutch. So if there aren't Ti screws for the diff ill build em tonight
Old 04-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Yay!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoeW
Not the transponder...the receiver for the radio.
Sorry. There should be no reason you cannot put the receiver on the chassis.

Originally Posted by agarabaghi

Yay!
Only thing wrong with that photo was the oil you were using!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Today my samsung tv wouldnt power up, did some googling, found out its 2 of four capacitors that was the prob, a while back i bought a bunch of capacitors to make glitch busters, they had the same specs as the ones i needed to replace, thank goodness for our hobby it enabled me to be able ro have the skills needed to solder new capacitors to my tv lol
Old 04-03-2013, 08:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Feint Motion
Has the diff screw issue has been revised?
We're waiting for the dust to settle on the great chassis debates first. Diff screws gotta get in line!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Casper

Haha only because I'm building a kit for a friend and I don't wanna dig through the packages for the oil. Plus I've been happy with 27.5 / 25 front / rear
Old 04-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by agarabaghi
Haha only because I'm building a kit for a friend and I don't wanna dig through the packages for the oil. Plus I've been happy with 27.5 / 25 front / rear
It is not the weight is the brand!
Old 04-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Tech Master

I know I know but you only sent me one weight!!! :P all 5 times!
Old 04-03-2013, 09:22 PM
Tech Regular

Default 2 = fix

I really don't care about the absent receiver box. Anybody who races and does multiple classes would ditch the thing anyways. My grip is the same cheap plastic as the RTR (and fasteners) I wanted the 22 stuff. The first run the rear carriers fail and also the steering arms just failed, cracked! I notice these are both must have upgrades but Losi still uses same old stuff and that is what everybody ends up replacing. I don't want replacement parts from HH I want parts that do not fail. Version "2" should = improvement and not require the number 1 product being upgraded by a aftermarket companies.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roken
I really don't care about the absent receiver box. Anybody who races and does multiple classes would ditch the thing anyways. My grip is the same cheap plastic as the RTR (and fasteners) I wanted the 22 stuff. The first run the rear carriers fail and also the steering arms just failed, cracked! I notice these are both must have upgrades but Losi still uses same old stuff and that is what everybody ends up replacing. I don't want replacement parts from HH I want parts that do not fail. Version "2" should = improvement and not require the number 1 product being upgraded by a aftermarket companies.
POST PIX...
Old 04-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Since the 1.0 was released I have had 1 rear carrier fail due to me punting it sideways into a curb so hard that it punched the center out of a wheel. This has been my only plastic breakage even though I mostly raced it against 8th scale monster trucks and truggies...is it really cold where you run?
Old 04-03-2013, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

What's the best way to get a bit more off power steering? Running box setup. Works awsome aside from I would like a bit more off power steering.
Thanks.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Panda-PR
FYI the tc3 and rpm receiver box are too big. Still looking for one small enough to fit behind the servo.
Any of you know if HPI Racing Desert Trophy Trucks has a small enough receiver box?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXCHTX&P=ML
Try the Team Associated sc10rs one its pretty small!
Originally Posted by Casper

I feel like the AE oil is more sensative to temperature changes. TlR oil for the long haul!
If you are breaking so much practice!! Give it a few months and you will no longer have an issue. You are the first person I have ever heard of having durability issues with the SCTE. PRAXTICE!!
Originally Posted by Blitzrockey
What's the best way to get a bit more off power steering? Running box setup. Works awsome aside from I would like a bit more off power steering.
Thanks.
Maybe go to a thiner or no front sway bar. Either that or a lighter spring but id play with the sway bars first. You could also try and free up the rear maybe but thats depending on lots of things like what the layout is like and how it performs everywhere else on the track.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

I haven't broken a single plastic piece between the scte 1.0, scte 2.0 besides a body post bc i landed a triple short. I ve seen losi arms warp never break thou.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Blitzrockey
Thanks.
Try green front spring, next try silver rear spring, if you have it try short steering draglink. Tried this stuff yesterday gave me a lot more steering.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.