Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tread1
Hi Rob!
Hi Samantha!
Old 10-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Tech Regular

Unless i missed it, did the OP even mention what esc he was using?
Old 10-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

If we are talking about the stock losi speedo you have to double pump the brakes to get it in reverse. (assuming it has reverse enabled check the manual on ESC settings to verify the mode the ESC is in). There should not be a dealy in hitting the throttle from dead stop. If you have not done it already it is always a good idea to rebind the radio and re set the end points on the ESC. All this is covered in the manual and it may solve your problems.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casper
If we are talking about the stock losi speedo you have to double pump the brakes to get it in reverse. (assuming it has reverse enabled check the manual on ESC settings to verify the mode the ESC is in). There should not be a dealy in hitting the throttle from dead stop. If you have not done it already it is always a good idea to rebind the radio and re set the end points on the ESC. All this is covered in the manual and it may solve your problems.
Sounds familiar. Good advice, Casper. Are you sure though? I mean, you're only a team driver and involved in porduct develpoment. I mean...the other guy called tech support and everything!
Old 10-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by lowroad
I mean...the other guy called tech support and everything!
You should try it, tell us what they say. 877-504-0233 (option #4)
Don't forget to tell them the part about "Most times this is noticeable if I reverse it, then accelerate."

No need for any more tough guy talk, call them. BTW, your nickname fits you.

Last edited by NoRookie; 10-18-2011 at 01:19 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Tech Elite

most, not all. Team driver/product developer, general consensus vs. you. I can decide which way to lean. Keep this up though, it's watching you make yourself out to be a know it all (not so much) so early on.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Tech Prophet

Sounds familiar. Good advice, Casper. Are you sure though? I mean, you're only a team driver and involved in porduct develpoment. I mean...the other guy called tech support and everything!
Chill out. Someone asked a question. Some others answered. NoRookie went out of his way to call customer support for a guy that asked a question on web board. If you are not going to add anything constructive let the thread take it's course. This is not even your question?
Old 10-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Tech Elite

Chill out. Someone asked a question. Some others answered. NoRookie went out of his way to call customer support for a guy that asked a question on web board. If you are not going to add anything constructive let the thread take it's course. This is not even your question?
yeah, ok. I just don't care to be accused of "spreading misinformation", when what I was suggesting and trying to help the Op with is right in the first place, but whatever. Also, you are not the boss of me.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:20 PM
Tech Regular

If we are talking about the stock losi speedo....
Were all going in circles trying to help figure out what's wrong with an esc that isn't even posted.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Tech Elite

Old 10-18-2011, 02:31 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by brsilva
Were all going in circles trying to help figure out what's wrong with an esc that isn't even posted.
Being the title says RTR it is a really good assumption it is the stock losi ESC but I would like it confirmed. You are right.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

yeah, ok. I just don't care to be accused of "spreading misinformation", when what I was suggesting and trying to help the Op with is right in the first place, but whatever. Also, you are not the boss of me.
Who said you were right? You didn't have the stones enough to even call tech support yet, did you?
Old 10-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

Since you're here, since the first poster said "Most times this is noticeable if I reverse it, then accelerate." Would this not suggest the stock esc has a reverse delay included, to keep you from slamming it from reverse to forward, and that is what they are experiencing?
Old 10-18-2011, 02:36 PM
Tech Prophet

Ok enough of this. Lets wait for Nitrorcr65 to get back in here to confirm the ESC!
Old 10-18-2011, 02:39 PM
Tech Regular

I agree I know were missing infoand i know everyone is trying to help but some are taking it too seriously. Relax.... were all here for the same reason

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.