Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Save yourself time and money....

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I was able to reach a live person via IM, the order arrived in 2 days and the product, Gens Ace lipo has worked flawlessly. So far so good!
Old 06-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

I have had nothing but great experience with them .

What all did you buy that was supposedly defective ?
Old 06-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Briguy
I have had nothing but great experience with them .

What all did you buy that was supposedly defective ?
I seriously doubt he bought anything. He was previously bashing Gens Ace and Hobbypartz and now everything he ordered was defective
Old 06-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
I seriously doubt he bought anything. He was previously bashing Gens Ace and Hobbypartz and now everything he ordered was defective
i dont think that in and of itself proves hes BSing...he may have been persuaded by everyone on here...

i have had 3 orders with them. the first time, after i placed my order one of the items went out of stock. they called me and told me what happened, apologized for the inconvenience, and asked if i wanted an alternative (they listed a few that were close in specs). i didn't, so they refunded that portion of the order and shipped the rest.

second and third time everything i wanted was in stock, shipped and arrived. no issues.

i however have never had an issue with a product after i received it, so i havent dealt with them in that regard
Old 06-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

My gens ace 4s 5000 40 is only reading 3 cells , it has 5 cycles. I have a 2s 5000 gens ace that just cuts off randomly. They gave me a RMA, but im worried if imail it in. Ill be in the same boat as the OP. Its been a couple days since I pmed forum support. Other guys at the track had gens aces with no problem. Every deal cant be perfect, thats where good customer comes in.

I also have some blue and sky lipos, those have been great.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:07 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Im 4 for 4 with no issues. Nitro house sent me the wrong rims. Maybe i should have made a post like this
Old 06-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R.Bryant
Im 4 for 4 with no issues. Nitro house sent me the wrong rims. Maybe i should have made a post like this
Seriously, you should have. Even though most of the posts here are positive, I'm never buying from this place based on the OP's incident. I'm pretty much getting out of the hobby, actually. Considering all the threads that pop up like this, there really isn't anymore manufactures/retailers to buy from, they all suck based on the mishap of one person. Stupid companies that don't get absolutely everything right.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marooko
Seriously, you should have. Even though most of the posts here are positive, I'm never buying from this place based on the OP's incident. I'm pretty much getting out of the hobby, actually. Considering all the threads that pop up like this, there really isn't anymore manufactures/retailers to buy from, they all suck based on the mishap of one person. Stupid companies that don't get absolutely everything right.
What if they promise to put flames on their lipo's? Will that make you come back?????????

I've had a few bad experiences with them, but it got resolved each time...However most of my transactions with them have been great....... No flames FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Dude if they put flames on it, I'd buy like ten. Unless of coarse one person had an issue with them. Then I'd be back to leaving the hobby again.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

As many others have said I've bought a lot from them and they always come through.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Never bought from them.....but used to always get most of my stuff from Amain. maybe not the cheapest.....but always had the stuff on my doorstep within a couple days......and it was always what i ordered. Worth the extra money ( if any ) to have service like that. Again....Hobbypartz is some where I have never bought from , but I haven't heard anything bad about them until now.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:33 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Matt Howard
I find this hard to believe, especially after you've talked down about them numerous times. I'm calling B.S.
+1 on that! I am 4 for 4 with my orders! TOP notch service and SPEEDY delivery!
Old 06-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Tech Initiate

I've never had problems with them, and the Gens Ace packs are pimp.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by marooko
Funny sh*t
Old 06-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

I had one problem (out of maybe a half dozen orders) and I posted on their forums, got it taken care of pretty quickly. Give that a try.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.