Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MAMBA MAX PRO COGGING "E_REVO"

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 02:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (99%+)

The MMP will work fine in any RC as long as it doesnt way over 9 lbs. and you limit it to 4s in heavy kits. You cannot run a heavy MT or 1/8 on 6s with the Pro. I run a MMP in every RC I have. Everything from 1/10 Evader to 1/8 truggy and buggy. I have a Flux 2350 on the way with a rebadged MMP. Castles warrenty will not cover you for misuse and 6s in any large scale RC will void the warrenty. You could try reinstalling the older firmware, then factory defult settings, then reinstall the new firmware again. After this then you can set it to your likings again. I had issues cogging issues and it had a lag Id guess youd say. I had this issue with one of mine and there tech support told me to try this. He said this is a kinda reset to the ESC. It worked for me, but I never misused mine.