Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HPI or TRAXXAS or ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

...just so you know... i would give my life for you and any other good human on this planet... it's the bad ones we are trying to take care of.. so few are effecting the many right now.. rumors are corrupting the functionality of our military..

btw... I highly suggest the associated GT still.. very very good truck
Old 04-09-2004, 05:10 PM
jmb
Tech Rookie

I dont want trouble either, I'd lay down my life for my country in a heart beat, but it would have to be for the right reason. No hard feelings, I apoligize if I offended you, or any one else.
I got about a 700.00 budget for my vehicle. I think i'm going to get two, the GT and the Rustler.
Old 04-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

honestly.. the GT is all you need.. spend the extra cash on tires and wheels... and if you want crazy speed.. get a novarossi mt12 engine.. that engine is amazing and it's $150 or less.. you'd be set for life
Old 04-10-2004, 06:31 AM
jmb
Tech Rookie

A GT it is, busy this weekend with Easter and everything I'll be picking it up next weekend. Thanks for your help. Have a happy Easter. peace out
Old 04-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Tech Rookie

just to let you know i am new to this forum, and to the r/c world.
i would just like to complement warpig on his veiws. i don't want to cause trouble but i would like to say one thing to jmb. i just got back from iraq. i spent a little over a year there. your little comment about we, americans died for nothing then you are wrong. my fellow soldiers died for the people of iraq and there freedom. you need to put your self in there shoes and stop taking your way of life for granted. trust me i did till i went over threre. i don't mean anything bad to you, but think before you talk is all i ask.
i can understand if you do not like the president that is fine but you need to support our troops that are still over there and show a little respect towards them. that is all.
now about your ? i couldn't tell you since i do like traxxas, and associated, as well as a hole list of others. so i would take warpigs advice.
Old 04-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Tech Elite

Calm it down guys..this is an R/C forum.

Posts can and will be edited.
Old 04-11-2004, 05:04 PM
jmb
Tech Rookie

ordered the gt-10 today

Last edited by jmb; 04-11-2004 at 05:20 PM.