Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated SC10 advice

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Team Associated SC10 advice

I have an SC10 running a Trinity 13t motor/ Dynamite ESC / and NiCds (I know, I know). Obviously I want to go faster but I don't want to drop $500.00 doing it! I plan on running (not racing) at a local outdoor DIY track. So, where should I start? Ideally, I want to know what brushless combo would be best, and which LiPo batteries offer the best value and run time.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sneako
I have an SC10 running a Trinity 13t motor/ Dynamite ESC / and NiCds (I know, I know). Obviously I want to go faster but I don't want to drop $500.00 doing it! I plan on running (not racing) at a local outdoor DIY track. So, where should I start? Ideally, I want to know what brushless combo would be best, and which LiPo batteries offer the best value and run time.
Best value is the ezrun brushless setup....I would recommend a 60amp combo for around 90 bucks....But you could do just fine with a 35 amp combo but it is only 20 bucks cheaper... http://www.hobbypartz.com/

and here is a good value on a lipo.. http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...DE_Warehouse)_
Old 03-01-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

What about a velineon setup out of the 4x4 slashes?
you can pick those up in the FS forum for 90-110 easy. probably a decent system for you and doesn't break the bank. . .