Search
Like Tree80Likes

Durango DEX210 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 360 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
I have it filled out. It's too big to post.
ya. Its like 2.9mb..
Old 03-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Tech Champion

Save it as a PDF.... you can get FREE PDF Converters... works like another printer....

Then file will be MUCH smaller

Old 03-24-2012, 10:51 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
I have it filled out. It's too big to post.
Raul, sent it to me!! It is saveable, no need of converter.
What ever I try to reduce weight but keeping good quality did not result well sadly.

arn0 @ petitrc.com
Old 03-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

hey guys whats up im new to the durango 2wd buggy and looking forward to it but just wanted to find a few things first could anyone help me out with a link to buy some carbon towers both front and back and ive been looking for a company that does wraps for this buggy the JC Illusions Body for this buggy but no luck and not even for the stock body so if you could help a bit that would be amazing
Old 03-24-2012, 12:00 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T3tsaya
hey guys whats up im new to the durango 2wd buggy and looking forward to it but just wanted to find a few things first could anyone help me out with a link to buy some carbon towers both front and back and ive been looking for a company that does wraps for this buggy the JC Illusions Body for this buggy but no luck and not even for the stock body so if you could help a bit that would be amazing

Best towers IMO, especially the front..
http://www.tresrey-usa.com/dex210-tresrey-parts/

Nice stuff also..
http://www.diggitydesigns.com/D3_Off...rango_210.html

Wraps may be hard to find..Awsome paint guy here...
http://www.rctech.net/forum/painting...shells-27.html
Old 03-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Tech Regular

Wraps can be found at www.tnt-fx.com he has all the wrap templates for durango and Tres does the wraps for Ryan Lutz

QUOTE=flame56mx;10510528]Best towers IMO, especially the front..
http://www.tresrey-usa.com/dex210-tresrey-parts/

Nice stuff also..
http://www.diggitydesigns.com/D3_Off...rango_210.html

Wraps may be hard to find..Awsome paint guy here...
http://www.rctech.net/forum/painting...shells-27.html[/QUOTE]
Old 03-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tobamiester
Diff failure last night, after 1 run. If it wasn't for the fact that I loved how the buggy drove with the shorty pack I just put in it, I would have been possibly be send this buggy to forsale forum.

I'm thinking i've hosed the circlip. Over-squeezed or whatever. its possibly in upside down...After dismantling the complete transmission twice at the track I don't feel like doing it again today.
Didn't feel the need to buy special tools for the build but well thats likely my downfall here.
So. any pointers to a good Circlip Removal Tool ? And will these McMaster-Carr replacements work ? part# 98455108 ? thanks

(Have an SC10 geared diff and HPI shims on order just in case)
The McMaster-Carr circlips are great. Like you, my first time out the stock circlip wouldn't finish a run. With the MC spring steel circlips I've run weekly for 2 months and never had to touch the diff again.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

I recently switched from mid-motor to rear-motor and I thought share pics of my Dex210 and its new electronic install

Old 03-24-2012, 10:42 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by eds24
I recently switched from mid-motor to rear-motor and I thought share pics of my Dex210 and its new electronic install
That looks cool man, if it weren't for the blue batt holder nuts, one would think its black and white photo. My speedo is also hiding in the rear closet. What's the chassis mod you trying, haven't seen that before, but I remember you do your own thing most of the time..
Old 03-24-2012, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flame56mx
That looks cool man, if it weren't for the blue batt holder nuts, one would think its black and white photo. My speedo is also hiding in the rear closet. What's the chassis mod you trying, haven't seen that before, but I remember you do your own thing most of the time..
Thanks. I'm trying to decide to go with a full black out look or use blue aluminum pieces to accent everything. The rear closet is the cleanest place to keep it.

The chassis mod.. its not much of anything special.. I always liked the look of the slim 22 body but, believe the Durango is a a better buggy so.. I trimmed down the mudgaurds and used some 1/4" lexan to help stiffen them back up a bit and to give me a place for the velcro.. now I have the looks of a 22 and the performance of a Durango I also made a custom bumper to protect the front of the buggy. And your right I do like doing my own thing.

Sorry about the ugly painted body.. I have a brand new clear one waiting for paint.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 360 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Heavy B
The McMaster-Carr circlips are great. Like you, my first time out the stock circlip wouldn't finish a run. With the MC spring steel circlips I've run weekly for 2 months and never had to touch the diff again.
Thanks man. Same part# I quoted right ?
Old 03-25-2012, 06:24 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by eds24
Thanks. I'm trying to decide to go with a full black out look or use blue aluminum pieces to accent everything. The rear closet is the cleanest place to keep it.

The chassis mod.. its not much of anything special.. I always liked the look of the slim 22 body but, believe the Durango is a a better buggy so.. I trimmed down the mudgaurds and used some 1/4" lexan to help stiffen them back up a bit and to give me a place for the velcro.. now I have the looks of a 22 and the performance of a Durango I also made a custom bumper to protect the front of the buggy. And your right I do like doing my own thing.

Sorry about the ugly painted body.. I have a brand new clear one waiting for paint.

I really like the front bumper/skid, looks like it obviously works..Did you also make your owns rear ballstud plate, or are you using the Tresrey? I remember your K2 project a year or so ago, that was cool, very "out of the box"...
Old 03-25-2012, 08:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

whats everybody doing for the ballcups ran mine for the first time and the ballcups kept poping off everything else worked great.any aftermarket part for this i dont know of anybody that makes the one for the back the bent one.thanks.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zylstra
whats everybody doing for the ballcups ran mine for the first time and the ballcups kept poping off everything else worked great.any aftermarket part for this i dont know of anybody that makes the one for the back the bent one.thanks.
Nothing. No issues here.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zylstra
No issues here either, I just followed these from Team Durango.
http://www.team-durango.com/blog/201...e-build-guide/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.