Community
Wiki Posts
Search

losi mf2

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 06:56 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

If you have real high bite you should like it. If you are in lower traction I feel it is inconsistant.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

oh yeah man, I'm running at smac right now. It's a decent high bite track, ghost pins though, not complete slicks.

I did notice it felt inconsistent on the dusty outdoor track like you are talking about. I ended up trimming bits off of my hubs and from my ballcups for clearance though. Seems like it has more throw than the regular rack. Or maybe the ackerman is just different?
Old 02-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bike racer
Don't use the CR buggy rear hubs. The axle heighth is different and I can't remember what that affected, maybe the roll center, but they never seemed to work right.
While I haven't measured, etc. to check your statement out, I am one of a number of local racers who have 'converted' our LOSI trucks (both MF2 and MF1) to use the CR buggy hubs... Normally 2-3 of us make the Expert 19t/13.5 A-main, so I can't say there are any "problems" with that configuration...? It sure works for us...