Wiki Posts
Search

RC Boca, My Apologies,

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hey Tonyscrews,

If some one dissed your shop online what would you do? Prolly just brush it off hey, every one is entitled to an opinion

BTW not tryin to dis dissen you but your the only company that i can tell has replied
Old 08-04-2008, 06:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I made the post I made because it sounded like from the last posted palmtreeRCer made, he just wants this to be over.

But as a company, if someone dissed my product or company, I would try to contact that person privately and try to resolve any issues they had with me, my company or my products. I am happy to say that in being in business for almost 5 years, I have only had 3 complaints. Two of them were due to the USPS not delivering the package on time and the other was a mis-understanding (basically the customer was new to RC and thought my kit included the same stock self-tapping screws that came in their car OEM. When they received the kit all of my screws are high grade alloy steel machine screws so they thought it was missing screws).

I'm very big on being professional and always taking care of the customer. With any retail business it is ALWAYS about the customer. If you can't make them happy then you might as well as not be in business. I also believe highly in respecting not just my customers but hobby shops, other RC companies and even my competitors. I will NEVER bad mouth anyone, any company or any product.

Best regards,
Old 08-04-2008, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TonysScrews
I made the post I made because it sounded like from the last posted palmtreeRCer made, he just wants this to be over.

But as a company, if someone dissed my product or company, I would try to contact that person privately and try to resolve any issues they had with me, my company or my products. I am happy to say that in being in business for almost 5 years, I have only had 3 complaints. Two of them were due to the USPS not delivering the package on time and the other was a mis-understanding (basically the customer was new to RC and thought my kit included the same stock self-tapping screws that came in their car OEM. When they received the kit all of my screws are high grade alloy steel machine screws so they thought it was missing screws).

I'm very big on being professional and always taking care of the customer. With any retail business it is ALWAYS about the customer. If you can't make them happy then you might as well as not be in business. I also believe highly in respecting not just my customers but hobby shops, other RC companies and even my competitors. I will NEVER bad mouth anyone, any company or any product.

Best regards,
Well said Tony. That is the correct attitude of a business. No matter how difficult a customer is, you as the business owner have to remain cool.

Now there's a complaint about a product, and there's falsified complaint, which is uncalled for. However, everyone takes apologies differently. Some are more forgiving of other's mistakes. Some are not. It's just preference and there's nothing wrong with that. Live and learn. Drive and break RCs. Have fun...
Old 08-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

this thread needs to die.