R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 08-14-2007, 11:08 AM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

+1 for John Loguidice and his old man. Good for the hobby and the sponsors they represent.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:09 AM   #32
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Phends are great as well.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:16 AM   #33
Tech Elite

Whoa, this is one of the best and most positive threads I've seen on an internet forum in a long time. Good show!

"AARON "I really love electric on the inside" WALDRON"

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate it.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:22 PM   #34
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to killer89

There are so many people I could mention on this thread, but to name a few:

Brent Thielke of AE has always been very helpful to me. He is willing to answer any of the 1000 questions I have and is always has great advice. Very approachable at the races and will always take some time to help you out.

Frank Root of Orion/Novak has always given me pointers and such and setup help. He'll even help you out without you even asking

Aaron Waldron ^^^ has the patience of a Zen master. Some of the questions he's willing to answer on his thread here would drive me crazy. Always willing to help out, even if it doesn't relate to anything he's associated with.

Matt Chambers of Losi was very helpful to me at the Shootout. I pitted behind him and he approached me on his own whim to help me out with setup and more. Always could use more racers like him.

The Numedahls were also very helpful at the Shootout. Larry was giving me little pointers here and there all weekend to try to help me out.

I'm sure theres many more, but the list would be too long
killer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:26 PM   #35
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer89 View Post
Frank Root of Orion/Novak has always given me pointers and such and setup help. He'll even help you out without you even asking
So how bout that anti-squat
Old 08-15-2007, 12:19 PM   #36
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to killer89

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcdude19641 View Post
So how bout that anti-squat
Yeah... Ummm.
killer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:27 PM   #37
TLRacing

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer89 View Post
Yeah... Ummm.
I think Eric has had enough lessons on anti-squat. I am sure he has is down now..
Team Losi Racing (TLR) - Team Orion - Spektrum - JConcepts - Horizon Hobby - Stick It 1 - Sticky Kicks - Bradley's Fine Line Designs - liverc.com - OCRC Raceway - Tuning Haus - Pacific Coast Hobbies - RIP
Frank Root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #38
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Frank Root (formerly X-factory) and Johnny Wachter (Losi). Kicked but to fix my 2wd car after I broke it during warm up before the A-main. I didnt even ask, Frank just took it upon himself to do it. Awesome. Frank is also VERY helpful, and willing to give you tips and parts if he's got it.
Jeremy Felles (HotBodies) is also very helpful, and one of the funniest people you can hang with
Ronnie Gardner (formerly Losi, now with Kyosho) down to earth and willing to share set up tips, etc.

Pretty much MOST of the guys in California are pretty willing to help out and are down to earth and friendly.

KYOSHO AMERICA.com -Peakmotors.com - kyoshoforum.com - Team SlantEyEs - Hardkore Paint - JBRL Off Road Series - JConcepts.net
nc-hopsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #39
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch P. View Post
Steve butts (BANZAI DRIVER), the guy will always help you out, and supports his local track the best he can. he always in a good mood, and is nice to everyone.

Mitch
Thanks Mitch, I really appreciate that!

KYOSHO AMERICA.com -Peakmotors.com - kyoshoforum.com - Team SlantEyEs - Hardkore Paint - JBRL Off Road Series - JConcepts.net
nc-hopsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 04:09 PM   #40
Tech Adept

forgot to give props to ronnie g as well. he and felles and peanut all fixed my a arm during the 20 min main at the electric nats. thought it was really cool having 3 factory guys fix my stuff while running in the back. super cool.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:17 PM   #41
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc-hopsing View Post
Frank Root (formerly X-factory) and Johnny Wachter (Losi). Kicked but to fix my 2wd car after I broke it during warm up before the A-main. I didnt even ask, Frank just took it upon himself to do it. Awesome. Frank is also VERY helpful, and willing to give you tips and parts if he's got it.
Jeremy Felles (HotBodies) is also very helpful, and one of the funniest people you can hang with
Ronnie Gardner (formerly Losi, now with Kyosho) down to earth and willing to share set up tips, etc.

Pretty much MOST of the guys in California are pretty willing to help out and are down to earth and friendly.
ive never met ronnie but he seems pretty chill.
Mitch P. is offline   Reply With Quote