Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRIAN KINWALD JOINS X-FACTORY

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Come on guy's, Your missing the whole ponit to this thread, The purpose of the thread was to announce Kinwald running for X-Factory that's it, So let's get this thread back on the right track. Brian good luck with your new racing team & I do have to agree with Hodge it will be nice to see Brian back at the track with whatever car he's driving.

Dale Kropaczewski

Last edited by Kropy; 09-16-2006 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Some of you so called "pros" are looking quite sad. Way to be figures for younger drivers out there by acting like a bunch if spoiled brats.

In any case good luck to you Brian, I remember when you were with AE and had your black, blue and white "drip car." I liked that so much I had Biber paint me up my own design (different from yours of course). Good luck in the future, and hopefully the people who have put words in your mouth, so to speak, do not ruin the fun that this is supposed to be.

Some of you are unbelievable.
Old 09-16-2006, 05:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (99%+)

Dale, I can't beleive I'm ssaying this ......good point!

97% percent of the people posting on here I'm sure do not even know the full story of what happened with Brian and Losi ..... I think Todd and Rich have acted very proffesional for what some people are saying
Old 09-16-2006, 09:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

+1 Scuba!

...Jim
Old 09-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Far be it from me to not share my opinion of this thread....

First off. The point about the sick/disability leave. From what I have read, BK was on 'contract' (read, not an employee, but a contract employee) with Losi. When he was sick and not racing, Losi paid him for 14 months until the contract expired. If BK did not accept the new contract offered, than that was BK's choice. Losi cannot just extend the contract because that is not what happens in Business. Horizon has share holders, share holders are not charity, regardless of how big the name is/was of the person in question.

Second. Hodapp, I dont know who you used to race with, but I am familiar with the name. However, not knowing your story and seeing your posts here, Losi must have made you angry at one point, as your bitterness is much deeper than anything to do with BK. To deny that would be BS, my opinion of course.

Business is not charity. Bottom lines do not have exemptions for "that guy got sick, so write off $100,000 this year", it just doesnt work that way. Business' post Enron have auditors that audit, then auditors that audit the auditors, then yet another round after that, try and explain a kiss in the form of checks, good luck.

Come on guys, lets use some common sense. I am inclinded to beleive Rich from Losi, as when people speak clearly and not lean to the nasty without sounding like a lawyer, that is usually the story that has the most stickability.

In the end, BK was paid until his contract expired, and was then offered a smaller contract even though HE WAS NOT RACING. Who else would offer to pay someone for NOT doing their job? I wouldnt expect Losi to force money into BK's bank account

While I have respect for BK, he is and never will be the reason I buy Losi (neither will Drake). I buy Losi stuff because I like Losi stuff. That is why I will get the 8ight on the second round of shipping. BK sold alot of stuf for Losi, however, after 14 months of being paid without any return, even if Losi didnt offer him something smaller (even though it strongly appears they did), they owe him nothing.

RC is about toys and fun, however, their are still guys dressed in suits and ties and shares are still traded on exchanges around the world, they dont care who gets sick.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:49 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Damn, it's good to be famous... of r/c toys, ROTFL!

Excellent guys, People magazine is nothing compare to this thread.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

ok its now time to join hands...............GROUP HUG!!!!!!

LMFAO

go get em the great kinwaldo
Old 09-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slim Pickens
squirt-n-ator show up and throw it down at so cal yes come back to your roots
If this happens i might have to come back as well and do some regulating lol
Old 09-16-2006, 11:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Sorry we did not turn our backs on him. I will fight you tooth and nail on this one.
I hope this is true todd i have been a hardcore losi fan from day one, people used to rib me just because of it. i have switched back and forth over the years and have really enjoyed losi products alot. i cried when brian won the worlds for losi it was so awesome..... i was supposed to pit for him but i couldnt handle that pressure since he was such an awesome friend so i backed out. i have known brian and many losi guys for several years and i trust most of what they say as being true. since i havent been in the loop for a while i dont know all the facts other then what im told by some long time friends. im sorry for my initial thoughts on this matter but i would take anyone on in Brians defense as i owe him for so many killer memories and years of his friendship. I will not bad mouth losi or its decesions any further, however if i find out that you guys are publicly covering up a bunch a shit i will be back. i did buy losi products mostly because of brian so i doubt i will be purchasing anymore. not that my 200 bux a week or so is really going to matter to you guys but im sure im not the only one.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

With all due respect, if people only bought what Brian drove, AE wouldve had problems when he left them dont you think?
Old 09-17-2006, 12:46 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

I have not nor will I ever buy a car because someones name is on it.
Old 09-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 117 (100%+)

feel better bk! haha, i wanna see bk win the series again!! i have a bk2, and probably wont ever sell it!
Old 09-17-2006, 03:19 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Muswagon
While I have respect for BK, he is and never will be the reason I buy Losi (neither will Drake). I buy Losi stuff because I like Losi stuff. That is why I will get the 8ight on the second round of shipping. BK sold alot of stuf for Losi, however, after 14 months of being paid without any return, even if Losi didnt offer him something smaller (even though it strongly appears they did), they owe him nothing.
But don't you like losi stuff because of drivers like Kinwald and Drake ? Without them and drivers like them it wouldn't be as good surely.
Old 09-17-2006, 04:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Hey Jimmy, we will find out if we start seeing more Xfactory cars on the track.
Old 09-17-2006, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

but why X factory????

If money was a concen I am sure he would of bucket load to develop the new Kyosho cars?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.