Search
Like Tree3Likes

Duratrax Evader

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Duratrax Evader

hey all just wanted to say hi, im pretty new to this site but not new to the game. so who ever chats will start from the ground up here as me. This thread is about the duratrax evader both the stadium truck and buggy, PRO and non PRO versions. Im an owner if a evader ST pro. i used to have a BX pro but sold it. I love this truck it handles great its very fast, got a brushless 5800 in it. I have owned it for a while now so i am pretty knowledgable about it. IF you own one and would like to talk great. IF you have any questions please dont hesitate i will try my best to answer, and if i dont know i have many friends that do and will get back to you with an answer. thank you for visiting
Old 09-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Tech Addict

lol....
Old 09-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Tech Initiate

Default duracrap

well i agree. LMFAO

if you want to try and race a duracrap go ahead but you will find that if you step and spend the money in the begining that over time you spend less money. go team ass. or team losi only.

later
Old 09-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

you can race the evaders. if you can win on a high level such as state you need to get a B4 or CR and go to the nats! the evader buggy must be driven very precisley to keep up with the other buggies.

Matt
Old 09-14-2006, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

duratrax aren't bad cars, so leave this kid alone, i bet if Ryan Chav raced either of you in a five minute race in a duratrax, well im not even gunna say it, but you know who would win, its the driver 80% car 20% (10% of which is motor/battery/gearing combo)
Old 09-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

listen i started the thread for the sole purpose for people who have evaders and talk about them, not for people to come into MY thread and say things like LOL. or LMAO ... if your going to post negativity or bash me or the evader i will report it... I wont go to a T4 thread or a XXXT thread and say yeah there great for racing but LOL you cant bash with them... no im not that type of guy, I dont bash other manufaturers and i expect the same for me.. and thank you guys for saying those positive things.
petersen114 likes this.

Last edited by cheech4; 09-15-2006 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-14-2006, 09:29 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default RE:evader

I had an evader for a while before I sold it, it was a good truck, fast out of the box and alot of tuning options. People who call them "duratrash" or "duracrap" never have owned or driven them, they just go by what they hear. The reason that I sold mine is because with work and being married, I never had a chance to drive it, I regret selling it now, now i'm thinking about buying the pro version
Old 09-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Tech Adept

First i would like to say welcome to the forum. secondly i agree totally on what your saying, most of these bashers have never had an evader. they just hear what other people say. So they go buy AE or losi cuz thats what people say. There what they call followers. Im not saying that the evader is a great truck nor am i saying its a bad truck. I have done numerous runs with my pro and i broke parts, never anything major. broke a few toe in blocks and a turnbuckle cupling big deal. i love the fact that it is fast off the box and the 1 year warranty on graphite parts was a big seller also. i did my research before i bought my evader and it has done nothing but put smiles on my face. If you do end up buying the pro come back to the thread and i will give you ideas make your truck bullet proof.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

Default evader st pro is 1 of the best

i have here 2 evader st pro and losi mf1 xxxt rtr 2 t4 and they are all just as good...... and welcome to r/c tech
Old 09-15-2006, 01:25 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rc pro
i have here 2 evader st pro and losi mf1 xxxt rtr 2 t4 and they are all just as good...... and welcome to r/c tech
thank you and welcome to the evader thread, and i must say WOW you really like stadium trucks dont ya!
Old 09-15-2006, 01:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

The funny part is, there wasn't a lot of bashing of the Losi XXT back in the day that it was the best you could get from Losi. There's almost no difference between the XXT and Evader and I've even put most of a XXXT rear end on my kid's Evader. It's a great truck for entry level driving.

The same thing happened with the Duratrax Ice charger until people started realizing it is an all around good charger at a good price.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I think Duratrax and HPI make some pretty cool stuff. As far as racing goes, run what ya brung because none of us are named kinwald tebo cav robbers blah blah. Take your ae, losi, duratrax, traxxas, hpi and go have fun doing what you do
Old 09-15-2006, 02:27 PM
Tech Addict

Last edited by That0neguy; 11-03-2006 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Tech Addict

Last edited by That0neguy; 11-03-2006 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:48 PM
Tech Adept

i came to this Site because i heard good things about it. So i decided because theres a good group of people here in this site that i would post an evader thread. people like you give it a bad name. i wont go into someone elses thread and bash it i appreciate you not doing it too, so do your self a favor and not bash anymore in my thread. At least i had the balls to start a thread about the evader in this hardcore site. what did you do??. for your information the losi XXT and the evader have the same chassis and same set up, shocks, shock tower. you can take one part f the other and put it in the other, except for the transmission. are you going to call the losi XXT a pice of crap??? no i dont think so. the evader problems is that its still an older design. other companies like AE and losi came out with newer because they have public figure to up hold. Did you read 2004 rc action read up on the evader. they said it was a great truck. this forum is about the duratrax evader it doesnt say share your opinion about the evader. If you dont like them then stay away. this is a forum to help and talk about people who have evaders not to bash them. Once Again fair warning, post a negative remark on my thread i will report you to the moderator.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.