Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dynamite FUZE 160a blinking red light

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2024, 08:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Dynamite FUZE 160a blinking red light

so I got a used fuze 160 esc from ebay, I am using a spektrum smart firma 800kv motor, but there is no throttle. I have tried calibrating the throttle, but after setting neutral it blinks green once then does nothing else, even if I'm going full throttle then press set, it does not blink any lights or anything. I would like to know if this issue is fixable or if I should return it. it did not come with a manual, so if anyone can send over a copy of one that would be greatly appreciated!
Old 05-25-2024, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NMercy
so I got a used fuze 160 esc from ebay, I am using a spektrum smart firma 800kv motor, but there is no throttle. I have tried calibrating the throttle, but after setting neutral it blinks green once then does nothing else, even if I'm going full throttle then press set, it does not blink any lights or anything. I would like to know if this issue is fixable or if I should return it. it did not come with a manual, so if anyone can send over a copy of one that would be greatly appreciated!
Honestly imo I would return it. Btw you can get a new one for $65. on Dynamite’s website. https://www.dynamite-us.com/dynamite...brushless-esc/
Old 05-26-2024, 09:49 AM
Tech Rookie

is that the real dynamite website? it seems a little fishy, isn't horizon hobby their website? at least that's what pops up when I type the website on the box (dynamiterc.com redirects to horizon hobby)
Old 05-26-2024, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Are you using a Spektrum receiver with AVC, like a 6100AT? Those have a complicated bind process that if you don't get right, won't send the throttle signal to the ESC (and you won't be able to calibrate the throttle).
Old 05-26-2024, 10:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Exclamation

Originally Posted by petersen114
Honestly imo I would return it. Btw you can get a new one for $65. on Dynamite’s website. ...
nice try dude, get outta here with that scamming bs
Old 05-26-2024, 10:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by RazorRC
Are you using a Spektrum receiver with AVC, like a 6100AT? Those have a complicated bind process that if you don't get right, won't send the throttle signal to the ESC (and you won't be able to calibrate the throttle).
I am using a flysky receiver, I just ordered a spektrum firma esc, if there are any issues I will consider this, thank you!
Old 05-26-2024, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I am using a flysky receiver, I just ordered a spektrum firma esc, if there are any issues I will consider this, thank you!
If you're using one of the cheap Flysky radios (FSGT3B or C), try changing the throttle trim up or down like +/- 10. The trim is screwed up on those IME, it might calibrate after doing so.
Old 05-26-2024, 07:25 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 282 (100%+)

He's just trying to help like you're asking for.
Old 05-28-2024, 11:04 AM
Tech Master

oh yea right “I’m trying to scam you “ lmfao. You asked for advice and I gave it to you. When I googled your piece of crap speed controller to try and help you for a manual that’s what popped up. FO.