Old 01-20-2010, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Awwww, No more poop stick paint?
Old 01-21-2010, 02:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default On road

I might be moving to Dinosaur for a job and was wondering if there was anyone doing on road in the GJ area. I could check in UT but thought Id ask here too. Thanks!
Old 01-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Applesauce
Awwww, No more poop stick paint?
Out of business

Originally Posted by SpeedySST
I might be moving to Dinosaur for a job and was wondering if there was anyone doing on road in the GJ area. I could check in UT but thought Id ask here too. Thanks!
High Desert Raceplace normally starts their on road program in April and it will go through Sept or Oct. It just depends on how many people continue to race in the fall.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

Looks like parking lot racing at it's finest. The Road Rail can be very hazardous for the cars................... Looks like the Slash is workin' the rail
Old 01-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RRacerRuss1
Looks like parking lot racing at it's finest. The Road Rail can be very hazardous for the cars................... Looks like the Slash is workin' the rail
Actually our new railing system works very well. One of our local racers came up with it and brings it out every weekend(thank you Brad)
It is very light weight and sets low to the ground.(the inside rails, outer border is PVC) The touring cars can drive over it and if you do cut a lane too close all the car does is jump over it. We have not had a TC break from hitting a rail since we started using this railing. Good for us bad for hobby shop
One of the best things about the parking lot we race on is that the pavement is new. It is very smooth and has no cracks in it.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Tech Master

Well if the summer season has a break (which I doubt)(you know what I'm talkin' about) I would like to come out for some Nitro TC action.

Racer Russ Horton
Old 01-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks for the response! That looks like a great track to race on and it looks like I wont have to sell my touring car after all!!
Old 01-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RRacerRuss1
Well if the summer season has a break (which I doubt)(you know what I'm talkin' about) I would like to come out for some Nitro TC action.

Racer Russ Horton
I hear you Russ. It looks like a busy summer over on your side of the mountain with the Rocky Mountain Nitro Pro Series and the ROAR Nats plus all the other races in between. I have a busy summer planned as well with Silver State and the Manufacturers Cup in ID if they ever decide to get it going again. I just found out Bill was holding a big race in May as well. I hope to make it out to Burlington in May for that race and I'm planning on the ROAR Fuel Nats plus the CO State Championships again in Aug. I'd also like to hit one or two of the RC Pro races at Rat or CFT.........so many races and such a short summer
We would love to have you over for some TC racing. We don't really have a nitro class but I think there are a few out there that guys may dust off to race If not do you have an electric TC?
I'm looking forward to racing with you all again soon and I hope you can make it out this way sometime.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Tech Master

Thanks for the response! That looks like a great track to race on and it looks like I wont have to sell my touring car after all!!
No problem. We look forward to racing with you. I'll post the on road schedule as soon as I know what it is. If your interested we race indoor off road on Wed and Sat year round.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Ive never raced off road before but my Slash keeps bugging me to try it out. I'll find out soon enough if Im moving I hope. Thanks for the info!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Tech Master

Ive never raced off road before but my Slash keeps bugging me to try it out. I'll find out soon enough if Im moving I hope. Thanks for the info!
Great Let us know, we normally have a good short course class and everyone racing them has a great time
Old 01-24-2010, 06:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bcrazy
Great Let us know, we normally have a good short course class and everyone racing them has a great time
Yeah short course is well populated, like last night 9 drivers. Which means you could add the other two classes (mod truck and buggy) just to get the same amount.
Old 01-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

Finally finished AE RC8T CE powered by Reedy. Hitec 7955tg steering servo and Ace 1313 throttle servo. Ready for Silver State

Old 01-29-2010, 10:37 AM
Tech Master

Here are a couple more pictures.........I can't wait to burn some NITRO!!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

The track is done and looks great. It wasn't my layout though so I think I'll take a break from racing and concentrate on the Nitro season Just kidding I'll race on whatever track layout we have and enjoy every minute of it

Enjoy the racing tomorrow everyone and I'll see you next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.