Community
Wiki Posts
Search

High Desert Raceplace News Notes and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 09:58 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by RcWife06
Seriously, Jeff? Don't start with me. lol Just because I tried to help you understand where he was coming from and then apologized for butting in... I think you probably feel a little foolish because you automatically think the world is out to get you and you over-reacted...again. I just hoped the two groups could at least be respectful to each other and not double book things so that people don't have to feel like they are 'choosing sides.' Please don't turn everything into a big deal, Brian was just pointing out the fact that whomever brought up the date for a Rifle social should probably have been aware of the HDRP thing the same weekend. That's all...chill out.
so I cant laugh because you post that you look on here from time to time now that funny
Old 09-20-2010, 10:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by ese blitzed
so I cant laugh because you post that you look on here from time to time now that funny
You're right. I guess that is amusing. We damn women can never mind our own business. LMAO. I know, we're silly. But you must admit...men have their petty things, too, right? Why can't we all just get along?
Old 09-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Tech Addict

Sorry Brian if I hurt your feelings but the way I see it is that none of the people that race in our club would be racing in the supercross anyway. By the way do you still have free races on saturday night or was that just to get rid of GJRC onroad. I was part of that club and for that reason I am done with you.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:08 AM
Suspended

I'm aware of that. It really isn't your planning so why did you feel the need to jump at Brian about his 'timeline' post? He was just pointing out the coincidence. It really wasn't about you at all. I'm glad there is a place to race in Rifle but why make it an 'us against them' sort of thing. It's silly, these are toy cars, it's a hobby. Lighten up
That right its a hobby so why lie about people and kick them out like a false police report and for your information I was not jumping at brian just stating a fact!
Old 09-20-2010, 10:17 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by bradchurch123
Sorry Brian if I hurt your feelings but the way I see it is that none of the people that race in our club would be racing in the supercross anyway. By the way do you still have free races on saturday night or was that just to get rid of GJRC onroad. I was part of that club and for that reason I am done with you.
OOO I forgot about that is that a [us against them] attitude I think so
Old 09-20-2010, 10:18 AM
Tech Rookie

That right its a hobby so why lie about people and kick them out like a false police report and for your information I was not jumping at brian just stating a fact!
Oh, geez. Enough with that already. And how is the statement you made a fact? You were asking a question, therefore it could not be a fact. Now I remember why I have stayed off of this for so long. Some people just can't let anything go. Have a great day, Jeff.

Now...back to the topic at hand...I'm looking forward to the big race next month at HDRP. My girls and I love coming to watch the cars and people who are having fun. I hope to see some of you there, enjoying the hobby for what it is.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Suspended

Oh, geez. Enough with that already. And how is the statement you made a fact? You were asking a question, therefore it could not be a fact. Now I remember why I have stayed off of this for so long. Some people just can't let anything go. Have a great day, Jeff.

Now...back to the topic at hand...I'm looking forward to the big race next month at HDRP. My girls and I love coming to watch the cars and people who are having fun. I hope to see some of you there, enjoying the hobby for what it is.
Because brian said it and that makes it a fact
Old 09-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Tech Rookie

OOO I forgot about that is that a [us against them] attitude I think so
Wow. If that wasn't a childish thing to say, I don't know what is. So with all the stupid sh*T that happened we can all (You, me, B...everyone involved) say we acted like elementary school kids who couldn't let the other have the last word. Can we please just pretend that the others don't exist if we can't even just fake being nice?

So...basically... I'm sorry I logged on. I'm going to get back to my grown up life and play with some actual children while I get some cleaning done. I hope EVERYONE can grow up a bit and leave each other alone.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:37 AM
Suspended

Wow. If that wasn't a childish thing to say, I don't know what is. So with all the stupid sh*T that happened we can all (You, me, B...everyone involved) say we acted like elementary school kids who couldn't let the other have the last word. Can we please just pretend that the others don't exist if we can't even just fake being nice?

So...basically... I'm sorry I logged on. I'm going to get back to my grown up life and play with some actual children while I get some cleaning done. I hope EVERYONE can grow up a bit and leave each other alone.
Thats funny too and you can have the last word go ahead
Old 09-20-2010, 12:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Please quit littering this thread

Jeff Miller / ese blitzed / forced to quit. The time line post has absotlutely nothing to do with you so why are you on here posting garbage.
Brad, I have stayed off of your Rifle Short Course Racing thread so I'll ask you to do the same.

Thank You
Old 09-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Yes lighten up
Old 09-20-2010, 01:18 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by bcrazy
Here is a short video that a friend of mine made. The series is still going on strong today. This is what can happen when racers and communities WORK TOGETHER and not against each other.

SUPERCROSS October 15 and 16th @ High Desert Raceplace.

http://www.youtube.com/user/garwoodp.../6/nvSN03x3Dww

Check out some of his other videos.
hey brian you posted this asking a question so Brad and I answered you. You do not need to get mad because your wife got on here and stirred the pot lets face it alot of bad things happened at hdrp and alot of people arent happy about the way things were handled and the police thing is only one of many.You posting junk on here will not fix anything! I feel hdrp will have to fix what it did not you but hdrp. Like you said this has nothing to me or you but you are wrong this dose have to do with me as you know I cannot race at hdrp and I am not alone.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Drop it or take it to pms
Old 09-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! you guys are FANTASTIC.................................keep up the 12 year old girl whining because it makes me laugh my ass off
Old 09-20-2010, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by msconcepts
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! you guys are FANTASTIC.................................keep up the 12 year old girl whining because it makes me laugh my ass off
keep the crap off this thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.