Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Colorado Racing
5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC) >

5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Tech Elite

good work, just under a year since it debuted.

also, congrats to kyle klingforth, newest member of team crc.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by al dente
good work, just under a year since it debuted.
You know, I think the world of you but it's comments and attitude like that that has caused our club membership to decline to 1/3 what it once was.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Elite

Sorry doug, just giving you a little rib, buddy. Not a shot at you, sorry if you took it that way. I just find amusing the level of customer support offered by some companies.

If you would like for me to step down as president, I will.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Tech Regular

WHOA, who said anything about you stepping down as president? Do you have a guilty conscience?

I certainly didn't take your comment as a shot at me. Thick skin. It's all good. If I seemed defensive, it was for someone who recently experienced a loss and business and racing had to take a back seat for a while. 'Nuff said.

Back to club stuff:
2 of our board members are no longer club members. Should those vacancies be filled?
According to our bylaws, It is the board members responsibility to market the club. Since I have been working on ways to market the club anyway, I would volunteer to fill one of the vacant board seats. Any thoughts?
Old 08-19-2010, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

D.p. I'm good buddy.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:20 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Tonight's results: http://corrc.org/results/566/thursday/august-19th-2010/

Thanks for coming out!
Old 08-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Ok, so the president is out of town and we have the last pavement race of the season.

Single entry fee $5

This Sunday be there by 10:00am to get the rate!!!

Pass the word
Old 08-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bkspeedo
Was there any discussion this weekend about scraping the last outdoor race and starting indoor racing this Sunday? It would be really nice to start getting a larger crowed to the track to help support funding our great facility. It would also really help those going to IIC in a few weeks.
just another way to support the club
Old 08-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

What's the verdict on carpet racing returning to Sunday starting next week?
Old 08-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mtnman
just another way to support the club
how is this about supporting the club ,if i remember right their are numerous indoor guys that run outdoor but how many outdoor guys run indoor?
Old 08-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Here is another way to support the club pay the normal entry fee of 15 dollars
Old 08-22-2010, 05:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bkspeedo
What's the verdict on carpet racing returning to Sunday starting next week?
BKSpeedo, The pavement racing will be done today, and track taken up, so talk with VP of Carpet to get the racing set up.

Bull Dog, the reduced fee is to help get people out to race for the final day and help take down the track. Plus we had a donation from MARCAR with VHT, so ther club has no cost today.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Tech Regular

Well, the 3rd season of CORRC outdoor racing is in the books. Today we had some of the best 3 car electric racing i've ever experienced.

A big thanks to everyone who has raced with us this year and a huge thanks to those who helped with doing all the things it takes to keep the racing going.

We had a great year with amazing weather - i dont think we got rained out once this year. Compared to last year with hurricane force winds and rain every sunday, this year was about perfect weather wise.

I know i have learned alot about what club racing means for better and worse. We had lots of guys get very fast due to the permanent lay-out, and i'm very happy about it. The racing in all classes this summer was tops; every race had the possibility of super close door to door action.

I'm not sure how often i'll get to the rug this year, but either way, i hope you indoor guys have a great season.

Till next time....
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Rev
Well, the 3rd season of CORRC outdoor racing is in the books. Today we had some of the best 3 car electric racing i've ever experienced.

A big thanks to everyone who has raced with us this year and a huge thanks to those who helped with doing all the things it takes to keep the racing going.

We had a great year with amazing weather - i dont think we got rained out once this year. Compared to last year with hurricane force winds and rain every sunday, this year was about perfect weather wise.

I know i have learned alot about what club racing means for better and worse. We had lots of guys get very fast due to the permanent lay-out, and i'm very happy about it. The racing in all classes this summer was tops; every race had the possibility of super close door to door action.

I'm not sure how often i'll get to the rug this year, but either way, i hope you indoor guys have a great season.

Till next time....
i will agree on all of that
thanks for all the help getting the track put away
it was a very good year out doors so i will see every one out at the classic in westy be ready arch
Old 08-22-2010, 09:23 PM
Tech Elite

Nice Post Rev

We had a very good season on the pavement and yes the racing was good in all classes. We just need to work on helping get new racers out for next year and having fun.

I want to thank a few people who really helped this year, and if I miss someone, sorry for Old Timers in advance!

Rev, and McGee Thanks for helping call the races and ART - Your announcing at the RMC was over the top and made it an event to remember.

Mike, Jim and John .. thanks for help getting the track set up, cleaned and sprayed ready to race. Our surface is one of the best around, with a smooth surface and great consistant traction. Just check with the racers who traved here for RMC

To all that helped set up the track at the start of the season as well as all who helped take it down and get it packed for next season. (Art you ready for fire hose detail again next year????)
Thanks!!

I also want to thank Rossi, Sal, Robert, Brian and Ken for driving from quite a distance just to race with us, and letting me run my 1/8 scale car .... not fast, but did get to run it. And MARCAR for the use of the PA system for the RMC. We know what we need for next year.

Finally thanks to all the CORRC members and racers who have kept the club going so that we have a place to race.

Mark
VP Pavement

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.