Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Colorado Racing
5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC) >

5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Tech Elite

the big dump is on the ground!
Old 11-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by al dente
the big dump is on the ground!
Hopefully I can get him to autograph my favorite picture of him...

Welcome to CO big dumpster
Attached Thumbnails 5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)-dumpster2.jpg  
Old 11-13-2008, 09:15 PM
Tech Rookie

I have a tc3 put together and want to start racing with you guys. I've never raced on carpet before, just off-road. So I would like to run some practice laps before I start coming down on race days and getting in everyones way. When can non-members come practice, and how much? Do I need a personal transponder on race day? Thanks, Matt
Old 11-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by matt kabeiseman
I have a tc3 put together and want to start racing with you guys. I've never raced on carpet before, just off-road. So I would like to run some practice laps before I start coming down on race days and getting in everyones way. When can non-members come practice, and how much? Do I need a personal transponder on race day? Thanks, Matt
Matt,

Generally, practice is on Tuesday from 5PM until usually around 11. The fee is $15. Sometimes guys show up on other days for practice (Saturday), so keep an eye on this thread, usually someone will mention if they're going to be up there. You don't need a personal, we have house transponder.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Tech Addict

NEW CORRC WEBSITE

After a lot of work, a new CORRC website is ready for the public. There's a lot of neat new stuff on there, including a section for race results, which we'll do our best to keep current. I'll be working with Robert Chu and others to continue to improve the site, and make sure it's current will all the club info.

The onroadcolorado.com address should point to the new site soon. In the meantime, we've also registered corrc.org (or corrc.com, if you prefer) which currently points to the new site. Either domain will take you to the same place once things are updated, so whatever you use is entirely up to you.

http://www.corrc.org
Old 11-14-2008, 12:14 AM
Tech Addict

Race Results

Sunday, November 9th
Tuesday, November 13th
Old 11-14-2008, 04:41 AM
Tech Regular

Thursday Nite Racers...!!! Great turn out, tons of fun! Thanks to all who came out last nite. Biggest thursday race so far this season. Special thanks to Debbie and Lowell from the Eplex for coming down, and of course a warm welcome to Colorado, for visitor Brian Wynn from CRC......
Old 11-14-2008, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

great night of racing last night with 7 heats.

it is time for me to again remind keyholders that i need your monthly monies for december's rent befor november 25th.

please do you best to get it to me, chris, art, or keith as soon as you can. thanks you.

in case you forgot who you are, here is a list.
mike starnes
mario ficco
chris doerr
keith karnes
art scrimo
adam brown
gary lucas
lee schultz
justin eversman
Rich lewerke
jim mcgee
dave hassett
jim hiller
paul ohlsen
mark wernimont
steve folle
Jim Nativibad
eric davis
Old 11-14-2008, 07:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Yes a great night of racing, not sure I like getting home at 12:30 and off to a jo site at 7:00, but hey IT'S RACING!!

Big thanks to Lowell and Debbie for bringing Brian over and racing with us last night. I know I now have a LOT OF WORK TO DO ON MY WGT CAR

Oh well, its not like it did not need it before!!

1/12 scale a-main other than being completly out run by the current ROAR National Champion, Brian Wynn ..aka.. Dumper ... was one of the best races i've been in with Jim, Robert and Rich. Hope we can continue this at the E-Plex this weekend.

Lastly, for all you on road guys that are going to be up for the E-Plex race, you need to hang around and watch FB/FX race oval cars with us. I think he will do much better than some of the bets that I heard going around!!
Old 11-14-2008, 09:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Definitely a great night of racing. Congrats to all who won last night. Brian Wynn definitely showed me I have alot of work to do. Good luck to everyone this weekend at the E-Plex!!

Last edited by Jamie Fredericks; 11-14-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Adam?
NEW CORRC WEBSITE

After a lot of work, a new CORRC website is ready for the public. There's a lot of neat new stuff on there, including a section for race results, which we'll do our best to keep current. I'll be working with Robert Chu and others to continue to improve the site, and make sure it's current will all the club info.

The onroadcolorado.com address should point to the new site soon. In the meantime, we've also registered corrc.org (or corrc.com, if you prefer) which currently points to the new site. Either domain will take you to the same place once things are updated, so whatever you use is entirely up to you.

http://www.corrc.org
Adam,

Awesome job on the new website!!!!
It is VERY IMPRESSIVE!!
Old 11-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks Mike, I appreciate it! We've got some pretty cool ideas on things to do for the future as well.

For now, if you'd like some information added to your profile, or have a picture you'd like added (a picture of yourself, preferably), send the info to me in a PM. Profiles are currently limited to club members only.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Grenade10
Lastly, for all you on road guys that are going to be up for the E-Plex race, you need to hang around and watch FB/FX race oval cars with us. I think he will do much better than some of the bets that I heard going around!!

I give him 10 laps and he gets dizzy and falls off the drivers stand.

Lee
Old 11-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

here's my profile. 20 years experience of rc ignorance.

couldn't figure out how to attach through a pm.....
Attached Thumbnails 5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)-head_up_ass.jpg  
Old 11-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Tech Initiate

That was a blast on Thursday. It was really close and fun racing. Rich and I were battling for it seems like a dozen laps. I couldn't find a clean way to pass and he didn't make any mistakes. I would have like to catch up with Jim, if only I could have crossed the line a half second sooner.

I made a big setup change for the main and the car drove much more consistently, it was like night and day. I stiffened up the rear by running Rugrat damper tubes with springs. I was not used to actually having traction (compared to HTW). I was previously running just a thin t-plate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.