Medicine Hat Shootout....Arcor Race Series Final

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 07:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Pit-Man Race

Fun race; thanks RC3!

Pete; you gave me the best clip a Videographer could ask for in the pit-man race! I applaud you!!

Wayne, you gave me the 2nd best clip a Videographer could ask for. Fuel needs to go into the tank before you try to start it bud!

Later,
Old 09-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanks to Medicine Hat for an awesome race. The last qualifier followed by the hillbilly run was an epic amount of fun.

Originally Posted by CoryD
Wayne, you gave me the 2nd best clip a Videographer could ask for. Fuel needs to go into the tank before you try to start it bud!
Yes, I knew it was epic once I saw the glow plug was still good...
Old 09-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Had a great time this weekend, the track was a lot of fun to drive, top notch crew and great food. Best race of the summer calendar.

Originally Posted by CoryD
Fun race; thanks RC3!

Pete; you gave me the best clip a Videographer could ask for in the pit-man race! I applaud you!!

Later,
I take it you caught that then... feel free to edit it out.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks to the Medicine Hat RC crew for the hard work to get the track up and running after the huge amount of rain on Friday night. As usual, a great flowing track layout that always keeps you on your toes. A big thanks to PM Hobbies for letting Wayne and myself pit under your tent when ours got destroyed from the sudden wind gust. Looking forward to next years Arcor series.

Way
Old 09-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Tech Adept

First off we want to thanks everyone that came and stayed to race, we had a few challenges over the weekend but everything turned out fine.

A big thanks to everyone who helped out on the track from our own club members to the racers from other cities, there are too many to name but you all know who you are. Just goes to show you with determination what can be accomplished in a very short time.

Thanks to everyone who came out and marshalled when we called for volunteer marshalls. I want to apologize for coming off a little gruff at times, I take a lot of pride in trying to do my best for this one and only big race we do each year and it seemed that the weather was bound and determined to beat us down, my goal was just to get everyone to be able to run their main before the rain came again. In hindsight I could have definitely done things differently but I still am very happy that all of you attended and I hope that you all had a good time.

Thanks
Gord
Old 09-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ty's Mom
First off we want to thanks everyone that came and stayed to race, we had a few challenges over the weekend but everything turned out fine.

A big thanks to everyone who helped out on the track from our own club members to the racers from other cities, there are too many to name but you all know who you are. Just goes to show you with determination what can be accomplished in a very short time.

Thanks to everyone who came out and marshalled when we called for volunteer marshalls. I want to apologize for coming off a little gruff at times, I take a lot of pride in trying to do my best for this one and only big race we do each year and it seemed that the weather was bound and determined to beat us down, my goal was just to get everyone to be able to run their main before the rain came again. In hindsight I could have definitely done things differently but I still am very happy that all of you attended and I hope that you all had a good time.

Thanks
Gord

You put on an awesome event, Gord! Many thanks from the Saskatoon crew and for answering all my questions....
Old 09-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I always make sure I attend 2 races a year, one is the Hank in spokane and the shootout in the Hat. You will always be guaranteed a great race with those 2 what ever the weather.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:55 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks to everyone who came out and made our race the great race that it was. Thank you to everyone who helped out in any way, the race couldn't have happened without your help.
We got finished just in time on Sunday the rain started to fall again just as we were loading the last of our things into our vehicles to head home and it rained off and on all night, Monday morning the track looked like it did Saturday morning again.

See you all next year!

Thanks
Leann
Attached Thumbnails Medicine Hat Shootout....Arcor Race Series Final-shootout-results1-1.jpg   Medicine Hat Shootout....Arcor Race Series Final-shootout-results2.jpg  
Old 09-10-2013, 08:58 PM
Tech Adept

More
Attached Thumbnails Medicine Hat Shootout....Arcor Race Series Final-shootout-results3.jpeg   Medicine Hat Shootout....Arcor Race Series Final-shootout-results4-1.jpeg  
Old 09-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rc pete
I take it you caught that then... feel free to edit it out.
Got it on both "A" Camera and "B" Camera

Later,
Old 09-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for putting on a great event!
Old 09-23-2013, 02:06 PM
Tech Master

Default Medicine Hat Shootout Video

For those of you not on Facebook (get on it) here is a link to the video I put together for the Medicine Hat Shootout. Special thanks to Jesse Tessmann & Michael Johnson for the extra footage.

https://vimeo.com/75061066

Later,