Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Canadian R/C Scene
Grande Prairie Model Racers Association >

Grande Prairie Model Racers Association

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grande Prairie Model Racers Association

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 151 votes, 1.58 average.

Old 10-13-2008, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

There must be something in the air. I burned some rubber off the b4 and b44 today in front of the house.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well im back and thank god i got out of Edmonton, i cant stand that city for a few reasons but lets go with my first day there.. while driving to go get some dress pants i almost got hit by 2 seperate idiots within a 4 block space, no signals no shoulder checking its just thier lane??

Well enough of the bickering.. i heard there was an unfortunate mishap with a certain truck on Friday and there is going to be a rematch. Im thinking with a little shelf help and guidence.. that truck will come back into the fine form as to which is was thought out and has claimed 6 national titles (bring that truck with you next time Warren!) So i take it the next meeting is this Friday for the rematch?
Old 10-13-2008, 09:43 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Illbreakthat
Well im back and thank god i got out of Edmonton, i cant stand that city for a few reasons but lets go with my first day there.. while driving to go get some dress pants i almost got hit by 2 seperate idiots within a 4 block space, no signals no shoulder checking its just thier lane??

Well enough of the bickering.. i heard there was an unfortunate mishap with a certain truck on Friday and there is going to be a rematch. Im thinking with a little shelf help and guidence.. that truck will come back into the fine form as to which is was thought out and has claimed 6 national titles (bring that truck with you next time Warren!) So i take it the next meeting is this Friday for the rematch?
Now thats more like the Jay we have missed over the last week.
Obviously you havent driven around Grande Prairie much as i see that skilled driving around here every day.
As for Wojo i cant even put in to words the anguish this loss has brought upon all revo drivers everywhere. Buck up and get the job done huh.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking

I think we should turn this into an allout rematch.

Battle of the Titans style. Savage vs. Revo once and for all.

One race, Four Trucks, Four Driver's.

Randy vs. Warren and Gregg vs. Jay

20 minutes, winner gets all the bragging rights and the rest of us have to agree that yes, that Monster Truck is the ultimate Monster Truck Period.

Even by some small fluke the revo wins, I will eat crow. At least until next year's rematch.

So Racer's (Basher's), what do you think?
Old 10-13-2008, 10:50 PM
Tech Addict

Well took the Jammin out and put the tiny .18 motor back in.Untill I get the parts to brace the mounts the Big Block will stay out.Now in the morning will see if it runs.Indeed Randy this Friday night 6 PM its on again.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Tech Elite

Do we all use seperate trucks or are we talking about 2 drivers per truck? We must have specifics.. if we are using seperate trucks that means i will have to get ahold of a truck and go through it in 4 days..lol.

If i am to be there the race must go at 6:30 as i dont get off from work till 6 pm. Now as for Gregg being able to make it thats an unsure.. are you willing to fill that spot Greg if he is unable to follow through with the dates and times? And if so which truck do you plan on running?
Old 10-14-2008, 05:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking

Sorry Jay, didn't realize you got rid of " the best monster truck ever ".
I know, I know. I can't say anything because i did the same thing, and some days I even regret it. Except I actually had a Monster Truck, not a Toy Car.
Either way It would be cool to have our two top MT racer's out there. So Jay if can scrounge up a truck, and Gregg can show up, it could become a very entertaining race. As long as everyone's willing to be flexible with the race date and time to allow Gregg to show up.
I know Gregg and Jay have been curious all year as to who the top MT racer is, because they haven't had a chance to face off against each other all year.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:33 AM
Tech Addict

Well if Gregg shows up with His Mutant Savage(cause there is what,2 Savage parts on it,maybe 3)which is the reason His truck is fast,also He is a Very Good Driver,No one can take that from Him.If He does I will give My Truck to Jay to drive.That be a good race.............The Mutant Savage verse The Allmost Stock Revo.If Gregg cant then its ON Again Randy.If they want 2 on 2 and if Jay had some parts to complete a Truck ,I know where his 2 rollers went.
Old 10-14-2008, 06:44 AM
Tech Addict

don't worry i will still kick your $%^ on friday but it looks like you might have to drive to fort mac to do that looks like i might be going there on thursday lol but just for you i will tell shell canada that there proj. has to be put on hold for a few days
Old 10-14-2008, 07:13 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by tuhyper
don't worry i will still kick your $%^ on friday but it looks like you might have to drive to fort mac to do that looks like i might be going there on thursday lol but just for you i will tell shell canada that there proj. has to be put on hold for a few days
What???? sounds like Your looking for excuess's cause You know lighting dont strike the same place twice.I even put a tiny .18 in the truck,with Your Big .28 in Ur boat anchor ,You should be doin 5 laps to my 3,if its as BAD as You say it is.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Tech Addict

Well Jay took the center diff out of 1 of the spares and put in the forward only and only 1 thing to say to them boat anchor's(hint........Randy lol)dont sing it BRING IT!!!!!! Prolly was the primary clutch Jay,cause it smokes now ,so I am ready for the re-match!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

LOL! My "Mutant Savage" is still in pieces... I haven't had any time to work on it since the races at the end of September... so I doubt that it'll be ready to rip up the track by this Friday. Man have we been busy with work! It's not even drilling season and we're flat out 100% over in the BC oil patch! There's a lot of rigs operating between Dawson Creek and Fort Nelson right now.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tuhyper
Hey Randy... are you headed up to the Firebag project?
Old 10-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

Well the weather has changed.. its getting colder.. winter season is coming.. but i still wanna run. After checking with the weather network, and although it may be a sweater/coat days and there may be a need for gloves but if there is enough guys who want to run on Sunday i would be up for a game of "catch me if you can" this weekend.

Just a thought considering i know there is a few of us who dont want to put the trucks away yet..lol
Old 10-16-2008, 06:18 AM
Tech Addict

well i hope jay has gotten in the parts i need cus if not will have to wait till they get in ...befor i can race

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 151 votes, 1.58 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.