WCICS Round 1 - Overgeared Racing Presents Big Chill 2011

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs up Fall Classic Race September 9th to 11th

Originally Posted by OVA
Hope to see the IROCC gangs @ Chill soon....
I'm thinking about getting the SpeedMerchant 12th Xray conversion!
just something new
Hey Franko, would love to see you return to our Fall Classic Race here in Kamloops which is in less than 3 weeks! Along with all of the rest of you of course......
Old 08-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Blake
Ok cool. The only payment we ask is that you send Chris L over to an IROCC race one of these decades! Heh, I'm beginning to think that he's allergic to the ferry.

Blake
LOL I think so too...
Old 08-23-2011, 06:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

The boards are yours if you need them .
Old 08-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hello everyone, I'm glad to see everyone is trying to make it to this event. Rest assure we'll try to make things work and enjoyable. We all want to have fun and competition in this hobby. Best of all we'll be exhibiting our talents to a very big crowd at the show as it always does for so many years.

It's probably almost a month and a bit to go with August coming to an end. We really appreciate what everyone can offer, especially the Island boys and RRR.With all their help I can't see how it's not the race to attend this year ha.ha.

Blake,you got it. I'll make sure I'll come your way for the series. It's long due. they do have life jackets on the ferry right?..

There's more to come. We'll be having a meeting tomorrow. More details will follow.
Old 08-23-2011, 06:58 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FIVE 7
Hey Franko, would love to see you return to our Fall Classic Race here in Kamloops which is in less than 3 weeks! Along with all of the rest of you of course......
Hi Brent
Sorry ,I'm pretty much done racing outdoor ...I'm now getting ready for indoor very soon..plus reason taking time off racing due from my work..
Old 08-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by chrisman
Hello everyone, I'm glad to see everyone is trying to make it to this event. Rest assure we'll try to make things work and enjoyable. We all want to have fun and competition in this hobby. Best of all we'll be exhibiting our talents to a very big crowd at the show as it always does for so many years.

It's probably almost a month and a bit to go with August coming to an end. We really appreciate what everyone can offer, especially the Island boys and RRR.With all their help I can't see how it's not the race to attend this year ha.ha.

Blake,you got it. I'll make sure I'll come your way for the series. It's long due. they do have life jackets on the ferry right?..

There's more to come. We'll be having a meeting tomorrow. More details will follow.
You don't need a life jacket for RRR
Old 08-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I sure hope you guys will be alowing silvercan in mini there, as thats all I have and really want to run, without having to buy a bl system, as I dont club race with it here and thats a big extra expense people shouldnt have to buy if they already have a good setup silvercan system. I say run them all if your slower with your silvercan then so be it.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Blitzrockey
I sure hope you guys will be alowing silvercan in mini there, as thats all I have and really want to run, without having to buy a bl system, as I dont club race with it here and thats a big extra expense people shouldnt have to buy if they already have a good setup silvercan system. I say run them all if your slower with your silvercan then so be it.
I'm pretty sure that we'll be using silver cans.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:49 AM
Tech Addict

Cool

Originally Posted by fasteddie d
The boards are yours if you need them .
That would be great Eddie...I'm sure i'll see you at the track soon...we'll make some pick ou arangements...Thanks RRR...
Old 08-26-2011, 01:52 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Blitzrockey
The 7 WCICS Reps will vote on Sunday regarding BL combo and Silvercan.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:33 AM
Tech Adept

Default Classes

I am glad to see that The Chill is back again this year. Always a lot of fun. As for classes go I hope we will see a TC MOD class again as we are on the BIG carpet. Another class I would like to see is 1/12 13.5t Boosted or Mod. I was at the Roar Nats last year and I didnt see any 1/12 17.5T boosted as we have run before (Dont think its a ROAR Class???????????). Anyways I want to run 1/12 this year. Just a thought.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'd like to see 1/12 mod
Old 08-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

it would be nice if we could TRADE all the handout silver cans for handout brushless

I watched 1/12 mod down at the hangar, would LOVE to see it run up here!

I'm down to try TC mod as well
Old 08-26-2011, 10:56 AM
Tech Adept

I want to run mod as well, or at least 13.5 boost for TC
2011 IIC classes for TC
17.5 blinky
17.5 boost
Mod Rubber

Last edited by yumlailai; 08-26-2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Smile 12th Scale.....

So what is the official 12th Scale Class that will be run at this race? Is it 17.5 Boosted, 13.5 Boosted or 10.5 Boosted?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.