Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KARZ Calgary

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 4.14 average.

Old 11-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Tech Master

Default KARZ RACING

HEY RACERS, ANOTHER SUPER NIGHT, BRAD G WILL POST THE RESULTS FROM THE COMPUTER, BUT RIGHT NOW THE MAN TO CATCH IS SAM, HE RAN GREAT ALL NIGHT WITH ROY V RIGHT ON HS TAIL IN THE A-MAIN.

THANKS TO GARY FOR DOING SOME VIDEO TO BE POSTED ON U TUBE, I AM SURE WE WILL BE FILLED IN WHEN HE IS DONE AND WHERE TO GO TO FIND IT, FROM WHAT I SEEN ON HIS COMPUTER, IT LOOKS GREAT

A COUPLE OF NEW DRIVERS TONIGHT, WITH SUNA AND JODY, YOU BOTH DID GREAT. AS WELL AS SUSAN WITH HER BRAND NEW CAR AND BRAND NEW PAINT JOB, I AM SURE ALL DRIVERS HELPED BREAK THAT IN FOR YOU. LOL

BRAD G, GREAT JOB GETTING THE COMPUTER WORKING SO WELL AND SO SMOOTHLY, I M SURE WE WILL GET EVEN BETTER ON OUR TIME.

JIM, WHAT A GREAT EFFORT ON THE PAMPLETS AND POSTERS, YOU WHENT ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!!!!!

THANKS RACERS, DONT FORGET THE OVAL RACE ON SAT NIGHT, WE WILL BE THERE AT 430 FOR SET UP, SHE GONA BE A PEACH OF A NIGHT

THANKS ALL
BRAD
Old 11-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Tech Adept

Just in the process of uploading the videos to Youtube that Gary took. They look great.

Unformtunately the files I grabbed to post the results were not the correct ones or something happened to them. I won't be able to post them.

Sam was the Mini A Main Winner
Brad S was the 1/12 scale winner

Brad G
Old 11-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Tech Master

Default KARZ

I BELIEVE I HAVE THE SHEETS HERE, I WILL POST WHAT I CAN TOMM OF THE RESULTS

THANKS
Old 11-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Great night people!!!

Great night......looked like everyone had some fun again tonight!!! Great to see the new drivers out.....Jody...good job your first time out....Suna....looked like a big smile on your face for most of the night....glad you could make it out!!!!

Hopefuly Ministock...Tony...is going to come out in a couple of weeks....I think he said he was going to maybe bring his kid/kids??? If you need anything else Tony just post here.....we can probably help you out!!!

Looking forward to next weekend already.....how many sleeps???

Did someone say that Sam was a Tamiya series champion from Toronto??? No wonder he has his car soooo dialed!!! I just have to get better at blocking!!!

All good fun.....and a couple of familiar faces from Modelland showed up to have a look....and sounds like they will be racing soon....excelent...more mini's!!!

Roy
Old 11-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Tech Adept

Default KARZ Youtube Videos November 2nd

HI All

Here is the first of the Youtube video from last night.

Great job by Gary in taking these videos. I'll get them all posted today.

KARZ Race #2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_4AAALAwTI

Brad G
Old 11-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Tech Master

Default KARZ RACING

GREAT JOB GARY ON THE VIDEO AND THE COMMENTARY, THAT WAS PRETTY COOL, THANKS BRAD G FOR GETTIN IT GOING TOO

BRAD
Old 11-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

HAHAHA!! It was a great night!! I never laughed so hard from corner marshalling by the door.

I had a little servo incident that caused me some grief but...meh...it was all good. I do believe traction compound is a must though...at least on the back tires. Definitely a little practice is needed for me...they're "twitchy" compared to LST2's.

PS - The Darth Vader hack mobile is going down!

Last edited by SUNA; 11-03-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Tech Master

Which Brad is Racing wolfpack and bgreenslade? Trying to put faces to the usernames.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SUNA
HAHAHA!! It was a great night!! I never laughed so hard from corner marshalling by the door.

I had a little servo incident that caused me some grief but...meh...it was all good. I do believe traction compound is a must though...at least on the back tires. Definitely a little practice is needed for me...they're "twitchy" compared to LST2's.

Finally got to use the 4pk eh!

Did you like it?
Old 11-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Brad G = bgreenslade = Red Honda Mini with Canada Maple Leafs

Brad S = racing wolfpack = Blue Honda Mini
Old 11-03-2008, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SUNA

Suna,

I don't use any additives at KARZ track.
I use radial tires front and rear, the M grip on the back and the S grip up front.
gives you tons of grip.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by stulec52
Suna,

I don't use any additives at KARZ track.
I use radial tires front and rear, the M grip on the back and the S grip up front.
gives you tons of grip.
You're a lot smoother than me. I'm losing my back end in and out of corners. Most likely my harsh driving...but I thought I would give the sauce a try next weekend. I might try Niftech too.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Akhor
Finally got to use the 4pk eh!

Did you like it?
Yup...first time using it. The 4PK is nice bro! IMHO very equal to my Z-1's in terms of comfort. But it's way more user friendly! It is hands down the best radio I have used in terms of fit, finish, and functionality combined. My Nomadio was killer in terms of functionality...brutal plastics though.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey Gary, The videos of the races are great. Thanks for doing them. Trent
Old 11-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Thank-you Gary!!!!!!!!

That's awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!!

Take a look at around the 1:26 mark of the video #2.....a car goes tumbling right out into the hallway!!!!! Tooo Funny!!!

Talk to you guys soon,

Roy

Last edited by xrayroooahhhh; 11-03-2008 at 05:21 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 4.14 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.