Wiki Posts
Search

OC CIRCUIT v.2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skiptomylou6
May I add that at Corona a couple months ago it took like a total of 30 minutes to get the track all set up and running and best believe that was BEFORE 8:30.

For those running SPEC, would you guys allow a TC3 (Non Factory Team) to run? The driver sucks anyway
you and your frends are a big help and fast putting and taking down the track and driver stand keep up the good work see you all sunday
Old 04-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

[QUOTE

People should be more positive, and stop making unnecessary negative remarks. Just come race, find your right set up and learn how to adapt according to the "track conditions" and leave the drama at home. It is that simple. The most important thing is to have fun. It is becoming a real drag reading everyone's negativity throughout all the forums. RC racing is suppose to be fun.
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more
Old 04-24-2009, 06:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skiptomylou6
May I add that at Corona a couple months ago it took like a total of 30 minutes to get the track all set up and running and best believe that was BEFORE 8:30.

For those running SPEC, would you guys allow a TC3 (Non Factory Team) to run? The driver sucks anyway
by the way yes a tc3 is ok any tub car but yom must go by thre rules i going to bring my tc3 so far i got cyclone,tto1,ta05,tc3 so lets have fun
Old 04-24-2009, 07:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by lightfoot
[QUOTE

People should be more positive, and stop making unnecessary negative remarks. Just come race, find your right set up and learn how to adapt according to the "track conditions" and leave the drama at home. It is that simple. The most important thing is to have fun. It is becoming a real drag reading everyone's negativity throughout all the forums. RC racing is suppose to be fun.
I couldn't agree with you more [/QUOTE]

i also am with you we are playing with toy cars
Old 04-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YR4Dude
Whoa! Since when do you guys get out that early at Corona? Of the times that I have been there, you guys don't show until about 8:30 or after. What's the rush? Has it been that large a crowd at Corona? Besides, I doubt the traction would be up at that time, probably not until the sun gets out. Not sure if its gonna be all that bright given the cold weather we're starting to have.

I'll try to be there as early as I can but Corona is a bit of a drive, and my daughter can only get up so early to be able to make it with me.
get a babysitter.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pagongracer
get a babysitter.
You don't understand, my daughter wants to come because she wants to race her Mini. She's not a spectator, she's a participant. She also loves to turn marshal eventhough I do the work while she watches from behind. Remember girls race for free at OC Circuit.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:38 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlie_b
Dang...Roger is just commenting on EVERYTHING...Roger...are you BORED? Seriusly...are you BORED? Now let me ask...are you BORED? If you don't plan on going...what does it matter. If you are planning on going, and if we are set up early, what does it matter? Roger, you must be BORED. Next thing you know you will be commenting on my race announcing attire!
Who said anything about me not showing up?

What's so negative about asking why it is so early?

You guys are too sensitive. If its anything its you guys who are making all the drama. CB maybe you need some more Demoral for that knee of yours. If I was more local to you I would offer to help drive that van of yours.

BTW I think that Blackwell dude is calling from beyond the grave about your attire, make sure you listen to that voicemail.

And another thing, two posts in the last two days and you call that bored?? I think there are others who have more posts here than I do. Besides, I've been spending most of my time lately on the Saiga-12 and the Calguns forum maybe if you're there, you can make that comment.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

i like cheesesticks.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

mmm...cheese
Old 04-25-2009, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Albert, you better not have gotten that out of my fridge! I thought i told you to get outta mah house!

Old 04-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You guys are too sensitive. If its anything its you guys who are making all the drama. CB maybe you need some more Demoral for that knee of yours. If I was more local to you I would offer to help drive that van of yours.

BTW I think that Blackwell dude is calling from beyond the grave about your attire, make sure you listen to that voicemail.

And another thing, two posts in the last two days and you call that bored?? I think there are others who have more posts here than I do. Besides, I've been spending most of my time lately on the Saiga-12 and the Calguns forum maybe if you're there, you can make that comment.
Roger, First off, you are obviously looking for attention so you got it. You think your comments are just common non-offensive but in reality, you need to put yourself in check. To think, i thought you were keen to what is going on but now, i think otherwise.
"RICERS"..no that isn't offensive even if you are Asian..coming for the guy who PEELS OUT with his American car when he leaves the parking lot. Now that isn't gonna cause problems with the city. Tell me, how that post was necessary to the Toyotafest RCGT race? Don't say you would offer to drive the van and help out when you are here, condescending us on our schedule and start times, as well as our venues.
No, you are not asking why it is so early, You were stating that we were not even there. In fact, the the NORM for the times we have been running races is 10:30 and track ready by 7:30 so why even question it? Yes, we have been late, but our start times have never changed except Speedtech which starts at 12. All our other races start at 10:30..and have been since 2000. We are not gonna start late so your daughter can wake up late and race with you. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN? If it is US who create the Drama...then it is you who involves yourself. CUT IT OUT!

Seriously people... If you have nothing nice of positive to say, keep it to yourself. Obviously, AGAIN, i made a mistake on judgment on someone whom i thought was cool but i guess is something else. Why people even post negative things to a hobby they supposedly enjoy i will never know. Honestly Roger, i was so wrong about you.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Tech Addict

Exclamation

First of all I am not putting drama into anything I am trying to put an end to the drama that I have been following in the threads for months. The little so-called innocent comments you have been making
reflect our program and that is when it becomes MY business. Indicating that we will not be there at 7:00am, that there will be no traction at this time, bla bla bla bla bla. How does that make me sensitive? OC Circuit is our business and it reflects upon me when I read the crap I have been following over the past 6 months. OC Circuit has always been open to new ideas and suggestions all the time. Instead of posting the negative, offer your ideas.

We have been more than kind waiting on people who need a few extra minutes before their race including you because they are not ready. And then that makes our day go even longer because people are not ready to run and in return we get complaints that our program runs to long.

There are people like Jai who run 5 classes and are able to be ready for their race every time. There are people like Mickey who are able to have a perfect set up at any track almost all the time.

And finally, I also do not find your comment about Charlie needing more demoral very amusing at all. Pain is not something anyone needs to be joking about.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:53 PM
Tech Master

Default drama

this drama is too much for me all i want to do is have fun racing and joking with other racers come on everyone this is toy cars i got into this cause it would take my mind off the stress off of work it was like closeing the doors to the outside world i am so close to calling it a day i will run corona but i am not sure the rest of the time insted of blasting everone on the net why don't we form a meeting place and talk it out when i see something i talked to cb and we work it out then that is it he is always open about what we talked if you want to dog someone the dog me about my spelling or typing it is happen before
i am not to sure what i going to do next i am sorry but i like to spek my pace
Old 04-25-2009, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)
Default hobby town corona

can anyone tell me how big is the track compare to speedtech , la milada, or crystal park? i never been hobby town. if weather is not that hot, i'll there. also do i need to bring my own power (i do not want drag my 130 lbs generator )?
Old 04-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Phat-Boy
can anyone tell me how big is the track compare to speedtech , la milada, or crystal park? i never been hobby town. if weather is not that hot, i'll there. also do i need to bring my own power (i do not want drag my 130 lbs generator )?
Hello Phat Boy. Corona is 120x50. The weather is supposed to be 69 degrees so weather should be perfect. If you need power, let me know...ill get you hooked up!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.