Wiki Posts
Search

OC CIRCUIT v.2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 09:11 AM
Tech Addict

Default OC CIRCUIT v.2

Yeah O, you did have some traffic troubles in the main but your car looked good as usual.

I still can't believe that Tom actually went! I hadn't seen him there in months. Too bad he couldn't stay for his main . I didn't even have a chance to say hi to him before he left.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Oh yeah.. to BUBBLES.. man-up and strap in that 19t.. you have skills and everyone knows it.. .. a lil more speed never killed anyone..
Old 06-14-2004, 09:14 AM
Tech Regular

http://www.turtlebackrc.com/DSC00679.JPG
ANOTHER GREAT FATHER AND SON TEAM
"TEAM OSTERDAY"
Charlie Jr. SPONSER BY turtlebackrc.com
Old 06-14-2004, 09:30 AM
Tech Regular

http://www.turtlebackrc.com/DSC00701.JPG
these guys had their hands full

Last edited by turtlebackrc001; 06-14-2004 at 10:55 AM.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:32 AM
Tech Regular

http://www.turtlebackrc.com/DSC00706.JPG
yeah baby......that was the best part of the day....its was like a coffee break.....refreshing......good idea charlie on the jump ramp.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:34 AM
Tech Regular

http://www.turtlebackrc.com/DSC00708.JPG
ok one more.......ok ok im done....thanks again charlie, angie and of course.....the one and only...princesssss
Old 06-14-2004, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Intelligentsia
I meant nothing in disrespect, I was raising an issue and I am speaking with Charlie regarding this off of the board so give it a rest already and lets put this thread back on track.

I am not here to bash Charlie by any means.
Perhaps you should apologized to Charlie on the boards.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:49 AM
Tech Addict

For?

I posted about my experience. Why should I apologize for something that I experienced?

What I will apologize about is stating that he was too lazy to count my laps because that could be construed as insulting. So yes, for that I do apologize.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:50 AM
Tech Master

Good people, Father and Son.
Yes they are! Way to go J. Lara! 1st place all 3 rounds! I love to see new peeps get so involved and make it a family or father son hobby!

You dah man NATE DAWG! Helping new kids grow in the hobby is what is all about! Kepp it up bro!

Peace...
John G.
Old 06-14-2004, 09:51 AM
Tech Master

Default OSherman

Thanks for the radio help! Damn the radio has more buttons then the space shuttle! Thanks Again!
Old 06-14-2004, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Intelligentsia
What I will apologize about is stating that he was too lazy to count my laps because that could be construed as insulting. So yes, for that I do apologize.
There you go, now everyone will think better of you.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

WOW! That is good to know!
Old 06-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Tech Regular

"** SUBSCRIBING IS 100% OPTIONAL, AND NON-SUBSCRIBERS WILL NOT LOSE ANY ACCESS! **
- the cutoff for pit towels will now be the first 75, so everybody currently signed up is in, with room for a few more

- I have found a provider for the towels, and the order will be going out this week. I am told it takes 3 weeks or less for them to arrive

- I don't have the final artwork for the towels, but they have a large R/C Tech Logo and will say "Charter Subscriber, 2004" on them

- one of my major projects beginning next week will be the software upgrade here, which will be the first time where subscribers are set apart from regular users in benefits

- hi-res videos from the Reedy Race will begin to arrive for subscribers only sometime in the next month; at this year's ROAR nats, we may have some same-day videos for subscribers if all goes well

- in addition to the towel, your "subscription pack" will include a couple small decal sheets from R/C Tech, an XRC decal sheet, and if all goes well, *finally* the XRC discount instructions (sorry for the delays, to those who have asked)"

Hey guys and gals, message above is about subcription. The reason i am putting it on this thread and others is that i am talking to people i personally know and race with. For .07 cent a day you have access to so much info and resource.
keep it alive and keep us connected, SUBSCRIBE. Futureal did not ask me to do this. this is out of my appreciation for the 07 cent a day access to the RCTECH world.

turtlebackrc001
RC TECH SUBSCRIBER #63
Old 06-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Tech Adept

Default La Mirada is the bomb!

I just wanted to personally thank you Charlie for hosting one of, if not THE best parking lot track in so cal. Your love for the hobby and outreach is obvious. I applaud you for that!

On a side note, Charlie, you mentioned something about thanking the City of La Mirada for allowing us to use their facilities, including the nice bathrooms. Can you post the email address where this needs to be directed?

Can't wait for the next La Mirada race!
Old 06-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Default Thanking La Mirada

http://www.cityoflamirada.org/

Go to the fast find drop down menu and you will see a contact us link.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.