Community
Wiki Posts
Search

User name deceit

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 07:10 AM
Tech Initiate

Pictures should be attached.
Attached Thumbnails User name deceit-img_0443.jpg   User name deceit-img_0445.jpg   User name deceit-img_0444.jpg   User name deceit-img_0446.jpg  
Old 11-01-2016, 07:10 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

I seen that also. And I sat and thought about it a little bit thinking wow but I have not written him off as a scammer. I think he could possibly just be a seller with piss poor communication. Pretty quick here we should find out for sure if the package does not show or it is not what it was supposed to be. Yes it is taken what seems like quite a long time but I have also seen where buyers are quick to squeal and it has only been a couple of days. Having said that. There is still no excuse for having multiple IDs especially when it's not just one extra that you somehow forgot how to get into but a third one......
Old 11-01-2016, 07:13 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)
Arrow

Originally Posted by hotrod87
I seen that also. And I sat and thought about it a little bit thinking wow but I have not written him off as a scammer. I think he could possibly just be a seller with piss poor communication. Pretty quick here we should find out for sure if the package does not show or it is not what it was supposed to be. Yes it is taken what seems like quite a long time but I have also seen where buyers are quick to squeal and it has only been a couple of days. Having said that. There is still no excuse for having multiple IDs especially when it's not just one extra that you somehow forgot how to get into but a third one......
+1
But wow, what a darn mess of things!!
Old 11-01-2016, 08:23 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

But if its just piss poor communication skills, why isn't he on here screaming to heaven defending himself???
I know if I was wrongly accused of something, I'd be on here reading and commenting on every post that put me down!!!
Old 11-01-2016, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

He's been able to post in other places.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by KA2AEV
But if its just piss poor communication skills, why isn't he on here screaming to heaven defending himself???
I know if I was wrongly accused of something, I'd be on here reading and commenting on every post that put me down!!!
I can't answer that. If it were me in this position rather than spend time here getting scalded for everything I said I would try to wait and let the sale play out the way it should. When buyer gets his item and post he got it I wouldn't have to say anything. Then I would expect at least 2 of my 3? Accounts would be shut down.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

If it were me and all this was being said and I knew I had shipped the item....

I would have at the least pm'ed the seller and Racer a tracking number!!!
Old 11-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by imprsme
If it were me and all this was being said and I knew I had shipped the item....

I would have at the least pm'ed the seller and Racer a tracking number!!!
Most definitely
Old 11-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Tech Lord

P. S. If I was the buyer when and if it shows up I would take pictures of all the sides of it and I would take a video opening it up and unpacking it.
Old 11-01-2016, 12:15 PM
Tech Initiate

P. S. If I was the buyer when and if it shows up I would take pictures of all the sides of it and I would take a video opening it up and unpacking it.
If it shows up, I will do that.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Syags
If it shows up, I will do that.
Well i hope it shows up. Im very active in the nitro class here in fl. And i can tell u i have never seen that combo here. I race at deans pretty regularly. But Dean has been Notified about this. And if Adam showes up. I will see what i can do for u.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Tech Initiate

No package today
Old 11-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by tcb22185
Well i hope it shows up. Im very active in the nitro class here in fl. And i can tell u i have never seen that combo here. I race at deans pretty regularly. But Dean has been Notified about this. And if Adam showes up. I will see what i can do for u.
Thank you and I appreciate that Deans has been notified.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

those post cleanups deceit did was that driven by him or a mod for language?

honestly at this point I don't know if i would want what you would get. Your best bet would be to just do whatever to return the package, unopened, back to him if it ever did show up and get your money back as I wouldn't be surprised you would have a chance to not receive what was described in the box.

following, hope it works out, but its balogne that no tracking number has been posted.

and he does have time to post it seems:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/14722076-post774.html
Old 11-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Cain
those post cleanups deceit did was that driven by him or a mod for language?

honestly at this point I don't know if i would want what you would get. Your best bet would be to just do whatever to return the package, unopened, back to him if it ever did show up and get your money back as I wouldn't be surprised you would have a chance to not receive what was described in the box.

following, hope it works out, but its balogne that no tracking number has been posted.

and he does have time to post it seems:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/14722076-post774.html
Thanks,

I believe that is was by him. Language was clean.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.