Originally Posted by Soviet
Oh yeah..as far as Jamescam is concerned:

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Wurd.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

holy balls THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

this arguement is over as far as Kenny and Derek go.... If you guys want to flame on jamescam start a new thread...

2 weeks went by - no proof of the dead cells - case closed....

Jeeze i wish i was a moderator sometimes...
Old 12-14-2005, 05:34 AM
Tech Regular

speaking of being able to read, my post clearly says"in kennywiz's first post".
is english a second language for you or are you just slow?you even quoted it, can't you read you're own post?
the post with"points" was in you're words you didn't quote anybody. see point #2. if you need somebody to translate it into troll, you are out of luck.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L2-ProRacer
holy balls THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!

this arguement is over as far as Kenny and Derek go.... If you guys want to flame on jamescam start a new thread...

2 weeks went by - no proof of the dead cells - case closed....

Jeeze i wish i was a moderator sometimes...
Hey it made the day go quick, and considering the day i was having, it was a god send lol
Old 12-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sedanaddict
speaking of being able to read, my post clearly says"in kennywiz's first post".
is english a second language for you or are you just slow?you even quoted it, can't you read you're own post?
the post with"points" was in you're words you didn't quote anybody. see point #2. if you need somebody to translate it into troll, you are out of luck.
Apparently you wish to beat a dead horse and be proven wrong yet again...

Go back and read kennywiz's first post, read it slowly a couple times and ask a friend for help if you get stuck along the way as apparently the words confuse you. It plainly says "losirunner sold me an Integy 3300 1.2v 595sec at 20a pack that let alone did not perform at numbers advertised, arrived with 2 dead cells."

Is it really that hard to see he felt that it arrived with 2 dead cells? Again I don't know if it arrived with 2 dead cells or not but obviously kenny felt that way and since he did he has a right to express his opinion without being jumped all over by people who not only have nothing to do with the transaction but also seem to have problems with big words such as "arrived with 2 dead cells".
Old 12-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

i didn't jump on anybody except you. i don't know the facts except it sounds like he cycled the complete pack several times before he got a ce 35 and did it to individuall cells. if a solder was broken during the last run on the pack(before he recieved it) and the disconnected cells weren't discharged completly and the connection was fixed or enough pressure was on the connection to make decent contact before the pack was charged again, it would have destroyed those undischarged cells on the first charge. since he didn't check the individual cells before cycling the whole pack they could have"arrived" ok and were ruined during the first charge.i don't know that is what happened but waiting a couple weeks to make the claim makes it harder to prove.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Tech Elite

i don't know the facts
This has become more than apparent. Next time read the entire post before commenting.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

LOL your a stubborn one Jamescam... not right, but stubborn lol. you remind me of that woman off the apprentice, the one they call the bitch? What was her name? Omarosa or something?
Old 12-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Ouch the Omarosa of RCTech.net, ok I yield...
Old 12-14-2005, 01:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

I just did a deal with losirunner. I made a mistake or two. Here is what happened.

I posted a listing with a KO 2343, two novak cyclones and a novak xxtra receiver. The listing stated that the receiver had an antenna shortening kit installed but I would put a new antenna on if the buyer wanted it. I had pictures of all the stuff. He purchases the servo, receiver, and a speedo. Well the servo was a KO 2344. The picture was of a 2344, I just listed it wrong. He let me know he was not too happy. I called him. I offered to buy back the servo, but by the time I called him he said that it was OK as he didn't need it anymore and would just sell it. He knew it was a good servo, a good deal and was now fine with it. He just sold the servo. He installed the receiver in his car and had major glitching problems. We briefly talked via IM and I encouraged him to install a new receiver wire which cured his glitching problem. I went ahead and gave him a small refund (he never asked for it) and has not made a big deal about any of this. Derek seems like a stand up guy to me.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:16 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by jamescam
Again I don't know if it arrived with 2 dead cells or not ".
i can delete almost all of you're post and play games with a few words also.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

This is like a soap opera
Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of...
Old 12-16-2005, 05:17 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by sdmlsu1
This is like a soap opera
Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of...
i doubt it, jamescam was told to stay away from the negative feedback threads in this forum section.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:49 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

i doubt it, jamescam was told to stay away from the negative feedback threads in this forum section.

Yup.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:03 PM
Suspended

Thank god! Jamescum is a D bag

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.