R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   losirunner DO NOT TRUST (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/92482-losirunner-do-not-trust.html)

kennywiz 12-02-2005 09:42 AM

losirunner JRXSbear DO NOT TRUST same guy...

:flaming:

losirunner sold me an Integy 3300 1.2v 595sec at 20a pack that let alone did not perform at numbers advertised, arrived with 2 dead cells.

Cells were cycled on a turbo 35 individually.

Losirunner was uncoopertive.

I have opened a case with paypal.

STAY AWAY!!!!

losirunner 12-02-2005 04:25 PM

i sold you this battery over a month ago, and when i sent it to u, i had cycled it right b4 i sent it, and u said when you got it, everything worked great!

So, sorry.

Phatkat 12-02-2005 09:27 PM

If Losi's not lying, then you're just s.o.l. That's the risk in buying used electronics, hell, anything used for that matter. I don't buy used electronics from anyone but the closest of close friends. I agree with Losirunner; sorry dude. :(

I'm sure Jamestroll will be here soon, to stir up some sh!t. :rolleyes:

kennywiz 12-03-2005 10:32 AM

Sorry but,

The story is what it is.

losirunner sold me crap! Refused to refund.

I ran the batteries on 3 different chargers. Cycled individual cells on a CE Turbo.

HE IS A FRAUD

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!!!!

Phatkat 12-03-2005 03:15 PM

Apparently Losirunner is telling the truth. So, kenny, tough t!ts. Sorry buddy. :(

Sushi Man 12-04-2005 10:34 AM

sorry kennywiz... i edited.. Im not taking anysides.. either way people are gonna argue LOL!

jamescam 12-04-2005 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Phatkat
Apparently Losirunner is telling the truth. So, kenny, tough t!ts. Sorry buddy. :(

Phatkat, did you win the award for RCTech.net's Most Retarded poster? Just curious, your nomination wasn't much of a surprise when some of your most recent posts contain such words of wisdom as...

Topic - How do they make soda?
Phatkat - "I hear it is from juicing aborted fetuses."

Topic - Another Brand new never run RTR TC4 for sale
Phatkat - "Look past your own nose, faggot." & "You're an idiot. Do evolution a favor, and kill yourself."

Topic - Longer TC Races
Phatkat - "Typical bible-thumper; his way or no way. Give me a break."

Phatkat 12-04-2005 11:29 AM

You should read all of my posts if you're going to critique me. I can take select excerpts from anything and make it sound bad. You, Jamestroll, are an idiot, and should just go away. :nod:

racingkd 12-04-2005 11:32 AM

Grow up!

jamescam 12-04-2005 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Phatkat
You should read all of my posts if you're going to critique me. I can take select excerpts from anything and make it sound bad. You, Jamestroll, are an idiot, and should just go away. :nod:

You never answered my question :cry:

Phatkat 12-04-2005 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by jamescam
Topic - How do they make soda?
Phatkat - "I hear it is from juicing aborted fetuses."

Oh come on now, That one's just hilarious! :lol:

Phatkat 12-04-2005 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by jamescam
You never answered my question :cry:

Why should I? That was a fake contest, and occurred A MONTH AGO!! :rolleyes:

losirunner 12-04-2005 11:45 AM

no offense guys, but can we NOT bump this up?

losirunner 12-04-2005 02:07 PM

see what is funny is that u are the only guy who has ever had a problem with me, and i sold that item to you over a month ago!! And now you are complaining.

and i ran that pack right b4 i sent it to u, so i KNOW it was in perfect working order, ran strong, ran fast.

But WHATEVER!!!

Kennywhiz is just being stubborn, because he may have blwon the pack.

kennywiz 12-05-2005 10:53 AM

No I did no blow the pack Dereck!

You included a crap pack to John with you MF1 roller. He's glad he didn't pay for it.

Everyone needs to know you sell sh*t and refuse to refund.

BUMP!