Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)
Default Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?

I bought stuff from this member last month and never received anything.
My PM's and emails have been ignored. Honestly it's the first time that I do not receive something that I purchase. I'm out $165, however a paypal claim has been submitted

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...cs-motors.html
Old 04-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

2 out of 6 feedback were negative for no/slow shipment. That should have been a red flag.

Paypal should take care of it. Good luck.

Yet another tool to add to my ignore list...
Old 04-01-2014, 10:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

looks like everybody else is having problems with him as well, so that should be an easy one for paypal..
Old 04-01-2014, 10:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

That's what I get for ignoring his trader feedback, I knew the prices were to good to be true
Old 04-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Looks to be a LHS hourly employee based on his posts. I read some and caught a whiff of Westside Story turf war going on at DanielHerbert77's rc tracks/LHS's, lol. Good luck getting your money back through Paypal, mrramirez. Should work out in your favor. This guy seems to be a habitual failure selling items on rctech. Boo DanielHerbert77, boo!

Rule 1: If it's too good to be true, you're probably about to get scammed

Last edited by matt_is_superco; 04-01-2014 at 03:35 PM.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Tech Regular

Hey everyone - my ebay rating has over 400 sales with little to no negative feedback.

Had a LOT going on lately along with USPS dumping my drop off again and not sure what to do about it (nothing priority mail so no insurance)...

I shipped numerous packages out when I said I did and ALL of the tracking numbers show that they weren't even scanned in at the P.O. that I delivered them to.

I'm totally screwed but ALL of the Paypal claims will be refunded asap and NO buyer will be out ANY money - just the inconvenience of this problem.

I apologize to everyone who has been trying to contact me, but I didn't know what to say to everyone other than go ahead with a paypal claim if I haven't already refunded your money.

It's a matter of me trying to wait it out and hope that all of the packages get delivered. The wait is over and I just have to eat this loss.

This is the second time selling on RC Tech that I had a problem like this. My ebay sales are immaculate and I've been selling for years there.

So, again, I apologize to those that didn't receive what I sent - you will be receiving your paypal refund asap.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

I actually know Dan personally. He doesn't strike me as a guy who would intentionally rip someone off. I'm sure he will handle this.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Cinnabun
I actually know Dan personally. He doesn't strike me as a guy who would intentionally rip someone off. I'm sure he will handle this.
Thanks - I just ran into a bad scenario and I'm handling it the best that I'm able.

It's enough aggravation for the Post Office to lose track on one package, but I dropped off NINE packages the same day and NONE of them show that the tracking numbers went anywhere....

I'm on top of it though and I will end up refunding everyone. The last thing I need though is that I refund all of the money and then the packages start moving in the system and everyone gets them - and because I'm getting trashed online, nobody wants to return the product or money. I have no recourse at all to get anything back.

Ugh...
Old 04-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

It is what it is. but when ive been pming you for the past few days and you didn't respond. It took a whole bunch comments on places you didn't want people to see to get a response. Now if you just responded to the pm's and didn't ignore me. I would of been fine with it.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by turbofreak403
It is what it is. but when ive been pming you for the past few days and you didn't respond. It took a whole bunch comments on places you didn't want people to see to get a response. Now if you just responded to the pm's and didn't ignore me. I would of been fine with it.
I can't do anything but apologize now, man. My head has been spinning with other commitments and projects and, like I mentioned above, I was trying to play a waiting game - hoping and hoping that the Post Office would give me some kind of word. One guy with PMs and emails and calls is one thing, but I have 9 of them and things are swirling. If all of the tracking numbers updated for me - then I could have just told everyone the same thing and said check the tracking numbers again.... nope. gone... as of now anyway....

To you, I apologize also. Paypal refunds are slowly but surely on the way out..
Old 04-01-2014, 12:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

whats ETA of refund? batteries are my missing link to my buggy.....
Old 04-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

DanielHerbert77 - Your user profile page, your for sale threads, and trader feedback all show signs of buyers wanting to know where their stuff is, or wanting a refund, and not hearing back from you. I just poked around a little bit and arrived at my own conclusion based on the available information. If you are concerned about your online reputation, communicate with these people rather than shut them off and cross your fingers hoping the post office suddenly comes through. Everything you are selling and supposedly shipping should have been insured, so you should not be out any money after completing USPS lost mail claims. Did you ever contact your Postmaster? It's amazing how quickly issues can be resolved after speaking to your local Postmaster.

Maybe a disgruntled postal worker hates you and continuously steals your packages... Who knows... But you needed to let your buyers know what is going on.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by turbofreak403
whats ETA of refund? batteries are my missing link to my buggy.....
This evening, after work, I'm sitting down at the computer with Paypal and notifying everyone. (late evening)
Old 04-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Tech Regular

USPS doesn't automatically insure any packages. Priority Mail is insured up to $50.00 unless more coverage is purchased. I didn't expect this to happen - sucks to be me - whatever - I will deal with it and ensure that nobody is at a loss except for their time and aggravation.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Tech Rookie

All you had to do was respond to us and let us know you were having USPS issues, prove that you shipped the items by showing us a copy of the shipping receipt and most of this could have been avoided. Instead, you chose to ignore the problem and hope it went away. Now its snowballed on you and your now dealing with those repercussions. All you did by not responding is piss a bunch of people off and make yourself look like a crook. I truly hope you get your postal issues resolved but at this point all I want is my money back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.